1/6th Scale Sideshow Tauntaun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hoth a.jpg

Well buy one of them now while there's 20% off with the STARWARS15 code. I'd go with Luke if I had to pick one--he was more impressive straight from the package. I ended up going with all three but will probably just keep the two figures due to space.

I'm thinking he meant "buy two Taun Tauns" so both Luke and Han have their own ride. And if the coupon worked on the Taun Taun I'd be on that already too. ;)

Well buy one of them now while there's 20% off with the STARWARS15 code. I'd go with Luke if I had to pick one--he was more impressive straight from the package. I ended up going with all three but will probably just keep the two figures due to space.

The STARWARS15 code does not work on the tauntaun when I try and apply it. Am I missing something?

The STARWARS15 code does not work on the tauntaun when I try and apply it. Am I missing something?

I was referring to Luke or Han. Works on Brown Coat Han exclusive and regular version of Luke, from what I recall. Sorry for the confusion, was referring to Chubs&Doggers question.

I was referring to Luke or Han. Works on Brown Coat Han exclusive and regular version of Luke, from what I recall. Sorry for the confusion, was referring to Chubs&Doggers question.

Got it. I was getting excited and thought I missed something!

The Dewback was on sale at some point, right? I would be so happy if they discounted the Tauntaun.

They dropped the price $25. Then a LONG time later, just before it sold out, it went to double rewards for a week or so - that may have happened twice.

That painting was flopped for the poster so a few things are noticeably backwards - R2's dome details, Chewy bandolier/Luke's rank patch on wrong shoulder.

Back