1/6th Scale Sideshow Tauntaun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6th Scale Sideshow TaunTaun (in development)

What chewy? Maybe in 5 years

Chewy is on the confirmed planned list (compiled last year on the boards from various sources), which last year included Battle droids and Super Battle droid. I can't see how he can be on that list and still be five years away.

That being said, aside from Threepio, Chewy is the single most difficult figure to nail (I can't even think of a single custom that has looked great) so maybe you're right.

Glad to see this and can't wait to hear/see more. This is still likely still at least a year away and more likely two given the complexities of development not to mention a Hoth Han or Luke to go with it.

DC - di you ever here back from Dave on the HT/SSC collaboration question?

Unfortunately, no. And judging by the lack of info on that topic...I don't think the subject was visited.

SSC Hoth TaunTaun?

What say you?

208722_10151422082169145_1296663466_n.jpg

Last edited:
Re: SSC Hoth Rebel Troopers, or Han Solo or TaunTaun?

Definitely not Hoth Han and I'm not seeing any Hoth Rebel Troopers with those packs.

Review_GGHanSoloHoth_still.JPG

They did post on fb that it's apart of ESB and Hoth so it is going to be something Hoth. Not sure what though. Like I siad could be anything. :dunno

Likely for the Taun Taun they've shown a wip of in the past.

dammit............if that taun taun turns out like the dewback i'm buying it......:mad:

Hopefully the probe droid won't be too far behind.

Up for pre order in 2018

Back