1/6th Scale Sideshow Hoth Luke Skywalker (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
luke01.jpg

luke 02.jpg

luke 03.jpg

luke 04.jpg

Those look like cellphone photos to me, and the figure is somewhat distorted in all of them.

Yeah sure, cellphone iPad pics will distort the hell out of anything. You can still "unwrap" it in your mind though and see the issues.. Well, I can anyway.
I've just spent two 20 hour days shooting a car with Anamorphic lenses, my brain does it automatically now... :lol

Thanks for the pic!

Eye issues aside, if I was offered the choice of those two heads solely based on this pic, I'd choose the one on the right. It just has a better Luke likeness. Without the phone pic distortion we've seen in many of the pics so far, the SSC Luke head shape looks okay.

The heads in the pic above are almost at 1:1 scale. The eyes are an issue in 4X pics, but I only look at my figures at 1:1. Really interested to see how much of an issue it is at that scale.

Thanks for the pic!

Eye issues aside, if I was offered the choice of those two heads solely based on this pic, I'd choose the one on the right. It just has a better Luke likeness. Without the phone pic distortion we've seen in many of the pics so far, the SSC Luke head shape looks okay.

The heads in the pic above are almost at 1:1 scale. The eyes are an issue in 4X pics, but I only look at my figures at 1:1. Really interested to see how much of an issue it is at that scale.

EDIT: That is a killer collection in the backgrounds by the way.:clap

Back