1/6th Scale Sideshow Hoth Luke Skywalker (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New clones! Sweet mama! ;)

You know, by this time tomorrow it's likely we'll be swimming in pictures/details of all this new stuff. I for one am hoping this is absolutely it for new SSC Star Wars at the show. Space even moreso than Money is starting to get to be really really tight. And where an additional figure might cost two bills, space would require a new house or, at the very least, finishing the basement to build out an additional room.

Bring on the high resolution images, accessory and package details, prices and release dates!

So much stuff to buy this year!

While it's yet to be confirmed, you can probably bank on the fact all this stuff will be available next year at the earliest. Availability this year would be like finding a unicorn in your back yard.

1002127_418787131569387_442968627_n.jpg

Oh man. That's all sorts of awesome. I know that pic from earlier was small but the sculpt of Han lookout we pretty good. This time tomorrow we will know. New pic of Vader too. Finally something new to talk about. :rock

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

First post. Absolutely stoked on the Hoth figures. Been waiting for a Hoth Han and Luke for a long time. Can't wait to see the headsculpts.

Kenner's 12" Han on Taun Taun was the first modern 12" figure I found impressive enough to buy, thus marking my first tentative steps into 1:6 collecting.

I haven't purchased many Sideshow Star Wars figures lately, but this, this has been a long time coming. Finally some serious ESB treatment. Throw Chewbacca in there and it's almost perfect.

Yup. All five with Vader. What a great SDCC for SW 1/6!

Right-o... I was thinking upcoming pre-orders, but we'll make it 5 with Vader.

I'll probably drop on Grievous as well, small PT shelf still but I'd like him on it.

Back