1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 more.

bf11.jpg

Finally decided to break this out!

Just a few simple mods. Put it on a TrueType Slim and got rid of the plastic behind the vest . . . . . .

Star_Wars_SS_Marmit_185.jpg
Star_Wars_SS_Marmit_187.jpg
Star_Wars_SS_Marmit_189.jpg
Star_Wars_SS_Marmit_188.jpg
Star_Wars_SS_Marmit_190.jpg

Amazing pictures guys!!
:rock!!
It's getting harder not to order this guy...
but I already have both Medi Fetts!!! What to do!!! :gah:

Go ahead with a new figure. The new figure will come exactly as if you ordered the figure new. Boxed, sealed, etc.

Go for the new figure. It won't have any problems like your current one.

Thanks guys! I'm shipping it out today. I thought there might be a benefit to having two vests to work on but my Fett has so many little defects that I guess I'll roll the dice and see if I get a "better" one.

Have to say, they are very fast with the returns. I have the label, drop it off today, as soon as they system alerts Sideshow they say they will initiate my new Fett to ship out. I live 20 miles from Sideshow so this should all go down in 2-3 days. In fact, SS will probably get their Fett back before they even get alerted by UPS.

If nothing else, I guess I'll be getting one of those brown shipper boxes direct from SS.

DAMN ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!! I have been on the fence about this for WEEKS, but after seeing your photos, I am going to pick this up.

Sure, it helps that my local shop is getting two this week and I have credit for it...but this is still ALL of your fault!!!

Need an unbiased opinion guys. Someone is giving me a good deal on the Gentle Giant fullstat boba (1/6) and its on the same price as with this. Should i grab that first?

Need an unbiased opinion guys. Someone is giving me a good deal on the Gentle Giant fullstat boba (1/6) and its on the same price as with this. Should i grab that first?

I sold mine a while back to get this one (the SSC) version and although I haven't got mine yet, all the photos say it's a hands down winner.

I liked the GG, but the stance always bothered me.

Here is my opinion and it doesnt count for much.

A: If you prefer statues and have a couple of the GG busts I would go for it since SSC Boba should be around for a bit at this price.

B: If your not a huge fan of statues/busts go with the SSC Boba I feel it is better all around value.

C: If you like both statues and the 1/6 line or a bit of everything it comes down to what you feel is the best bang for your buck. The GG will be increasingly harder and harder to find for what you are willing to pay in while the SSC boba starts now to either increase from here or just stay the same or a little bellow retail for a bit to start climbing later. 1/6 allows for many poses but the GG is just a static pose and would look good with other GG.

Just my 2 cents and it is a bit biased I guess.

I use to collect GG, then I switched to collecting 1/6 because I was able to pose them and MOD them. As far as the SS 1/6 Fett, its a good figure but it takes some MODing to be a great figure. But once its done it my favorite figure yet. SS paint apps on this is great and if you feel comfortable MODing the Fett then get it. If not get the GG because if your like me the SS 1/6 Fett is going to bother you with its square armor.

UNBELIEVABLY good pose dude!

Thanks man!! I didn't do any MOD’s to the figure. Just the “triple P” (Purchase, Position and Place).I managed to bring a fifth Detolf case up. Attached are so a few pictures with Bob Fett and his friends. There are pockets of Sideshow Jedi (mace, Qui Gonn, Plo Koon etc) from my early days which I think I want to sell. To many Star Wars represented.
I think I will stick only to Boba, Obi Wan, Maul & Cody.
IMG1992.jpg

IMG1995.jpg

IMG2004.jpg

I'm glad you guys are digging this figure, but it's really not cutting it as a representation of Fett as he appeared in ESB for me:

dfcfc9df.jpg

The colour, helmet shape, build, and the way the figure hangs is just way off for me. The detailing is great, but this ain't the definitive ESB Fett.

I await customs with interest.

Back