1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine. This is one awesome figure. I will do some futzing and mods over the next few days but for now here is a quick pic.
1341969311.jpg

Even if you ignore height of the stand, the medi looks like a wee tiny thing compared! It looks like it was scaled 80% in Photoshop.

Damn Chase! Your pics are unreal... he looks perfect in them :clap

And EF; love the colors you got in yours; for a crappy iPhone they're pretty impressive.

So here's my set... I did the heat and bend, but I think I'll also go back and trim a bit of the inner plastic. I'll give it a few days. But either way completely happy with this figure. Body is great, paint is great and everything just works on him.

bbq-2.jpg

bbr-2.jpg

bbs-3.jpg

bbt-3.jpg

bbu-3.jpg

bbv-3.jpg

bbw-2.jpg

epic pics folks................great tweaks being made.

:lecture

super jealous AE hasn't shipped yet......:pfft:

but really the extra time i have gives me a better view of what can & needs to be done to him...........so everyone posting mods gets a :hi5:

Thanks, I did water treat the braids and brushed through the tips with a wire brush. I think it removed a bit of the yarn look they had.

Hey guys these are looking great!

One thing to note... make sure the knee guards are up and away from the shin tools.

So has anyone figured out a fairly easy way to fix the chest yet? Never futzed a figure before and would hate to screw up Boba.

Fantastic shot Dr. D! Between the usual 3 (Face, Kang Dorkness, & GB) I feel confident in my purchase. I gotta pick him up from Toy Anxiety.

bbs-3.jpg

Back