1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I read his post and thought that it didn't explain anything about the jetpack staying on him when activated. If the hooks are open and the only thing keeping it on his back, then when it is turned on it would fly right off his back.

My guess is that it was that way in the movie because they wanted to be able to make it easy to take it on and off easily between shots. They didn't care or know that uber nerds would pick this fact apart 30 years later. They were making a MOVIE. With fictional characters in fictional situations.

Well I am not sure if noone told you..but it's not real you boobs.. lol I am happy they stuck to the original suit..not made it so he can fly around your room in your hands while you make thruster sounds with your mouth

Lighting issue. It is chrome.

Weapons3.jpg

Oh cool...thanks for showing me..from the other photos I couldnt tell...well then I dont have any complaints.. lol

Well I am not sure if noone told you..but it's not real you boobs.. lol I am happy they stuck to the original suit..not made it so he can fly around your room in your hands while you make thruster sounds with your mouth

:lol :lol :lol

Can't really fly. Superman either, I bet. :monkey2

I'm sure this has been answered many times but HT will be releasing their own version of Boba Fett correct? I'm on the fence on this figure and wouldn't spend the money if I know there is a HT in the future.

I don't see HT making a Boba for a while, if ever. SS's is all kinds of awesome looking.

And plus HT's Star Whores figures are prolly going to be $300 a pop . . . right now. $400 in a few years. :lol

Mine is going to fly! I just throw him through the room and then he flies :D

And falls :crying

Besides some figures, I don't really want HotToys redoing all of the SSC figures. I wish they'd just tackle the tough ones/major characters.

not to mention SS has been killing it on anything armor related.

Ain't that the truth. My only complaint about my sandtrooper is loose wrist joints. I love that thing otherwise. It was my first figure, even before a HT purchase, and I thought $100 was expensive. :lol

Besides some figures, I don't really want HotToys redoing all of the SSC figures. I wish they'd just tackle the tough ones/major characters.

I have to admit, every time someone mentions HT doing SW figures, my heart skips a beat at the thought of a HT ROTJ Vader with Shaw sculpt. Man, if that don't get you going, you need to check your pulse says I.

The ONE THING I wish we could have on this figure, which I don't think has been done on any previous 12" Boba, would be an actual visor in the helmet instead of black paint. Ah well. Perhaps I'll have to do it myself.

- MJ

I have to admit, every time someone mentions HT doing SW figures, my heart skips a beat at the thought of a HT ROTJ Vader with Shaw sculpt. Man, if that don't get you going, you need to check your pulse says I.

I know, I know.

The ONE THING I wish we could have on this figure, which I don't think has been done on any previous 12" Boba, would be an actual visor in the helmet instead of black paint. Ah well. Perhaps I'll have to do it myself.

- MJ

Do you like to do it yourself? :lol

You flatter yourself. You must first edit people's posts to make them look they have been saying rude things: only then will you surpass me. :lecture

:horror:lol F'n hell, Pix. That's fantastic! :rock I do have a long way to go.

what the hell good is it to be friends with a mod if he wont even give you secret info......................:dunno

eff you flosi...................spill it...............:tap

I never saw the original post to begin with. :pfft:

I didn't think you'd go out like this. :monkey2

No way! I love Barry. He can tell me to eff off as much as he likes. :1-1:

Back