1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My main issue with the figure is that his arms are too short to properly shoulder his blaster carbine. Anyone have any advice on fixing this? I'm considering sawing his forearms in half and lengthening them with sculpting compound.

Upgrade the body to a Hot Toys slim TrueType. The forearms on the original body were custom-made skinny for the gauntlets to fit onto them and not look bulky. However, in the process, they were also made too short and stubby, making the arms look short overall. Switching to the slim TT will fix this.

Upgrade the body to a Hot Toys slim TrueType. The forearms on the original body were custom-made skinny for the gauntlets to fit onto them and not look bulky. However, in the process, they were also made too short and stubby, making the arms look short overall. Switching to the slim TT will fix this.
Thanks for the input. I've considered swapping out the body for a TrueType, but how do I keep the back-plate of the flak-vest attached, given it's meant to screw into the figure's back to be anchored?

Thanks for the input. I've considered swapping out the body for a TrueType, but how do I keep the back-plate of the flak-vest attached, given it's meant to screw into the figure's back to be anchored?

Can't help you there. I only have experience putting a TT into a Medicom Fett with a few Sideshow accessories. But there are several folks here who've done the TT body swap with the SSC Fett.

Anyone here who can answer the man's question?

Mythos style!

IMG_1180_zps18e4e430.jpg

NICE !!!
:rock:rock

Swap it for a Medi...... :hi5:

I just ordered this with a $15 dollar off coupon for St. Patty's day sale from SS. Very excited to receive this awesome figure. May have some slight problems but I'm pretty excited saving some cash. :)

Anyone wants a boxed, never-displayed SSC Boba for $100.00 -- without stand or brown shipper but with an extra flamethrower gauntlet and set of kneepads (bought from Toy Anxiety to have spares in case of breakage), let me know.

Waiting for commerce privileges from Dave before I can post in the sales threads. Boba's in perfect shape, just want to keep the stand and would like to make room for other figures.

Anyone wants a boxed, never-displayed SSC Boba for $100.00 -- without stand or brown shipper but with an extra flamethrower gauntlet and set of kneepads (bought from Toy Anxiety to have spares in case of breakage), let me know.

Waiting for commerce privileges from Dave before I can post in the sales threads. Boba's in perfect shape, just want to keep the stand and would like to make room for other figures.

Pm sent :wave

Back