1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, knees are a little tight which is better than being loose. I just pulled the suit legs up over the knees to expose them and get a better grip on them then worked them gently to loosen them up.

Thanks, I'm just glad it wasn't just some weird issue with mine. I did roll up one of the pant legs yesterday and boy are those some strange looking double-jointed legs - it reminded me of the aliens in "First Contact" :lol. I almost had a heart attack when I accidentally pulled his lower leg/foot off. :horror It took me a second to realize it's meant to do that.

Oh yes. :) That's if her grandmother doesn't buy her everything not nailed down. My mom has been waiting for a grandkid for 13 years now...especially a grand daughter. :lol

:lol

Hopefully they don't live too close. "Come and knock on our door..."

Acutually giving him an exclusive would be spoiling his kid, this is just good parenting. :yess: :lol

:lol:rock

And thats exactly what Im going to start doing. Besides SS has reward points as well. CSC keeps saying they are going to start adding a reward point system and thats been over a year since theyve said that. SS is clearly the way to go from now on.

Yeah I'd prefer to move away from CSC, especially due to their restocking fees. But out of SSC, CSC, and BBTS, CSC is the only one that lets you pay in full for a pre-order with Paypal.

It's really nice in hand, but anyone else have issues posing this arms? The left arm on mine seems stuck at the shoulder. I hate when that happens...I feel like I have to take everything off just to see what's it's doing in there so I don't bend it the wrong way....

Back