1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nobody said you have to be smart to buy from sideshow:rotfl

i can put my hand up for that :FREAK: i am not smart.

having said that for anyone that is wondering, i watched the pre-order video a couple of times and Sideshow said they will keep you upto date on your orders status... single, married, dating my cat etc.

i can put my hand up for that :FREAK: i am not smart.

having said that for anyone that is wondering, i watched the pre-order video a couple of times and Sideshow said they will keep you upto date on your orders status... single, married, dating my cat etc.

HAHAH I already have one wife judging me for my small army of 1:6 and don't need a second one.

Just cancelled My Boba Order. Deciding to wait for the ROTJ version. :D

Having the 2 Medicom Fetts is enough I think. (Drama queens with height issues need not apply)

Same overall look at first, but upon a closer examination, there's practically differences in every piece of his equipment/armor between ESB/RotJ.

Exactly, I thought when he said "Empire version" that he meant some company like "medicom version", because clearly there are several differences between the ROTJ and ESB Boba, so repainting the ESB version wouldn't turn it into a ROTJ version..

Just cancelled My Boba Order. Deciding to wait for the ROTJ version. :D

Having the 2 Medicom Fetts is enough I think. (Drama queens with height issues need not apply)

Haha. Good for you. Those medi fetts are awesome especially the last one. (with improved body)

Having an awesome Fett already i am not geeking about this as much as the "i'll wait for the SS one" folks. But i just like the look of it and i gotta have that base. For sure a must figure for me.

Although i do worry that it will be as good as the Medicom one.( i hope it's better) Medi hit a homer with the ROTJ version.

But i am ignorant to SS's quality as of late. Have they been improving on figures? Loose joints etc? (have not gotten a SS figure since Vader) They're pretty much charging HT prices.....Is the product worth it?

Back