1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kershIG88.jpg
sdcc2011_sideshow_starwars_9.jpg

b&w pic..........but looks pretty close to me, except for the top portion. looks like it needs to be more rounded. but that ssc pic looks like the head isn't pressed down all the way anyway......:dunno

There is a segment missing that's supposed to be between his eyes and his "o" mouth. It's in the movie photo but not on the figure pic.

Yeah, that top image is from a production peek video from nearly a year and a half ago if you can believe it. It's not a newly posted image, and it doesn't shed any light on this head thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP2iZ--NAWo

Why they went with the wrong head for the big product unveiling is strange - and then kept that wrong head on the website pics, even right up to the ship date, when they had the correct head all along but it was totally unclear whether they were going to use it.

The weirder thing is that the wrong head (even its parts) doesn't resemble any variation of IG-88, lancers etc (i.e. a preview of some future SSC IG variation release.) It's also not the correct head assembled incorrectly. Weird.

I thought it looked familiar... Well, on the bright side the head from the production peak does look far closer to being correct then the one we saw at SDCC. Maybe SS reverted back to the older degisn for production?

Back