1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The shape and proportions of the head is off, but the worst is the awful gap that separates the top of his head, above the eyes. I was hoping they'd at least make that a bit better, but I guess not. If I remember right, people who bough the 1.0 even had to resort to painting that area because the red light would shine through the gap so easily.

Which release came with the Bespin base?

How much would you guys pay for this fig? Does it look pretty good still?

They just realized they can't find the molds because they're from so long ago.

:rotfl That actually made me laugh. I am surprised that it would get pushed back though since they should have the mold already. I have my original but hope the other bounty hunters have a soon release.

Kind off expected this. What is going on with the year long wait for most releases and all these delays?

They'be got too many releases in line and can't keep up. Simple as that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IG88 isn't supposed to ship till next month?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

IG and Bossk have been pushed back a month. August for IG and september for Bossk i believe.

just looked at my account it says IG-88: july-aug , Bossk: aug-sep :dunno

We're already mid july. If no one received a 14 days notice, i doubt IG would turn up before early august as things stand. Bossk, might show up in august as well. Don't remember if Sideshow managed to release two 1/6 Star Wars figures within a month lately though.

Back