1/6th scale horses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the horse minus the gear available. Check here if interested... https://www.redplanettoys.com/rpt_misc.html

Thanks.
Eric

not a bad price on that horse. i want that Indian bike u got Eric. i was looking for one like 2 years ago but now i can't remember for what character lol. booze kills brain cells:monkey4. it's not Arnie T2. he needs a fatboy. Steve McQueen maybe.

anyone think of a character that could use an Indian like that?

Nope, can't think of anyone. Steve McQueens bike in 'The Great Escape' was a Triumph done up to look like a German motorcycle, I believe. His favourite motorcycle was a 1934 Indian Scout,
1934%20Indian.gif

and he also owned a 1920 Indian Powerplus Daytona racing bike.
1920%20Indian.gif

I've heard the DiD horses are a bit on the small side... how did you feel about the one you have inuka?
I wouldn't say they were on the small size. A bit barrel gutted maybe. zedex9r horse looks a little shaggy, but size wise, it's okay.

I like that white one. I need one similar for Indy, but it needs a black/grey mane and tail. I bet the POTA figures would look great on these!

Back