1/6th scale GIJoe vehicle?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would definitely go for smaller vehicles like the Swamp Skiier or Trouble Bubble, except as others say, the price would probably still be $150+, which would be waaay to high for me (lord only knows what Sideshow would charge from something like a HISS Tank or Awe Striker).

Maybe they could use cheaper material and charge a more reasonable price?

Hey guys I surely hope someone from Sideshow is reading this. And possible as next year we can have some 1/6th vehicles. Cough cough Snowcat, SKy Hawk,
The 1960's GI Joe's was 12 inches and they did have 1/6 vehicles for those figures. Come Sideshow put some vehicles out there.

2517254211_bd39ab4099.jpg

gi_joe_silver_mirage-400-400.jpg

92513128_8ed0765150.jpg

devilfish.jpg

GIJoe_1986_Veh_Box_AirChariotMISBC8.jpg

fang_box.jpg

awestriker_box.jpg

flightpod_box.jpg

Last edited:
I've done several scale ups:

My Ferret:

2008joecon-08.jpg

And on the workbench, a CLAW:

claw01.jpg

I've done the Bivouac playset:

jc2007-bivouac.jpg

There's more that I'm in the middle of but those'll get posted when they're done.

John

Those are really great lookin, Kozin! I had the Bivouac as a kid, always liked that set. I'm really diggin the Claw glider, can't wait to see where you take it!!! :D

Wasn't Stormshadow and the C.L.A.W. introduced in the same issue?, where he rescued a captured Cobra Commander from the Joe team.

The CLAW or Trubble Bubble (that's how they spelled it, don't blame ME.)
would be must buy's in my case.

:banana

If people won't pay $130 for a wall, wolf, and briefcase, what makes you think they would pay $300+ for a tiny vehicle. $1,000+ for a Hiss tank or anything that size? Heck, we haven't even seen a 1:6 Speeder Bike from Star Wars dispite getting a 1:4 scale one.

Sadly, the price of "the wall" has turned me off to the vehicle idea. I would pay $150 for Zartan and Swamp Skiier together, though. . .in a second.

Storm Shadow and the C.L.A.W. are introduced in issue 21. Where Storm captures Scarlett and brings her to Destro's castle. Snake Eyes rescues her.

I know a few folks that would pay decent money for a HISS Tank. Considering what some custom 1/6 WWII tanks go for, $1K is not a big deal.

John

If people won't pay $130 for a wall, wolf, and briefcase, what makes you think they would pay $300+ for a tiny vehicle. $1,000+ for a Hiss tank or anything that size? Heck, we haven't even seen a 1:6 Speeder Bike from Star Wars dispite getting a 1:4 scale one.

Well, no 1:6th speeder bike from Sideshow at any rate :D The Hasbro one is fair though, especially with some detail and paint.

Personally, I'd like to see the RAM motorcyle. It's be pretty do-able at the scale in question, too...New Ray has made several nice 1/6th motorbikes in the $20-$40 range.

I would have paid $150 for this.

missiledefense_box.jpg

But no interest in a corner of a house.

Back