1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad you told me his eyes were blue in the cartoon. I never knew that. I was forced to use blue because my red, green, and yellow LEDs were either too big or didnt shine bright enough. I wanted to keep them yellow or use red but i like how the blue turned out also.

I dont believe I have ever seen grievous with blue eyes from the cartoon...

No, I was asking... why blue?

Received mine and very happy with him. While he isn't perfect, I think he turned out great and I'm glad to have him after waiting for so long to get him.

Just opened mine today. I freaking love this figure. He's my first Star Wars figure. I'm planning on picking up vader next.

Yeah, while I appreciate the effort, I don't understand the LED light thing that people are doing to the poor General.
Why?

But I guess as long as freaks are having fun it doesn't matter. :rock

Grievous was missing one weapon/device so I decided to add it... the GRAPPLING HOOK...

G 0.jpg

G 1.jpgG 3.jpg

Lovely cape futzing there Wor-Gar.

Thanks. But I haven't touched it since my original photos two weeks ago. I'm afraid soon I will have to change the pose more dramatically and I'll lose the good futz. :)

Very nice Wor Gar, that grappling hook is a great tool to get away once again.

Yep, and I'm hoping he will use it when he takes a shelf dive.

Thanks. But I haven't touched it since my original photos two weeks ago. I'm afraid soon I will have to change the pose more dramatically and I'll lose the good futz. :)

Yep, and I'm hoping he will use it when he takes a shelf dive.

Really? cloak looks really bulky and nice on shoulders. Don't touch it!

The hook and wire are from the HT Ada Wong weapon set. She has some funky grappling gun. I doubt I'll actually pose him with it perminently -- between the sabers, staff and gun there's already not enough hands at four! -- but you never know.

Surprised they didn't make the grappling hook the Ex.

I missed my delivery today :( UPS always comes late and they decided to come in the morning today! No consistency! I really wanted my Grievous today....

So.....any more EX waitlist conversions? All these great pics are driving me bonkers. They are so cool.

Sent from atop my Dewback

Sorry if this has been discussed to death already, I'm new to the thread.

I find it a bit difficult to pose my arms (whole, not split) at times because those two silver "pistons" around the bicep area are fairly loose. Is this to be expected?

Back