1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really love the pics. I might actually grab a few clones (cant decide between utapau or regular) and might have them either facing off against my droids and grievous or just have a couple dead ones and one on the ground like this 100027-general-grievous-002.jpg
I have been thinking about designing a large scale diorama battle of droids against clones for a while. maybe 5ftx5ft or larger. the only issue is money and can't decide between the battle of utapau, the battle of geonosis or maybe even another. I could do both since I already have a decent size group of plain droids. would just need to get lots of geonosis battle droids. anyone have an opinion?

May some one send a detailed and separated pictures of the base? I need to see the connection point of the stand and the stick.

Thank you. But I need to see the stand and stick merging point. I want to change the base but I want to use the stick. Thank you again.

1111.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome shots man! The clown at the start of the review scared the crap out of me
Ok so I do like the figure a lot!! I posted in here that I was thinking of selling him already but honestly it is not because I feel the figure is bad overall. I was a little put off on how big the box was and how big he is. I took him out and played with him a bit. Here are some pics I took and a review vid I did of him....

Awesome shots man! The clown at the start of the review scared the crap out of me

:lol thanks man. Yeah I collect a lot of horror stuff so normally that would be a better fit. Not so much for Star Wars stuff. My 8 year old son actually found that clip and helped me edit it together to create that whole opening intro you see.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I got on the waitlist on the 18th of Feb and haven't heard anything. Anyone else have any better luck?

Sent from atop my Dewback

I signed up Feb 15th and my Wait List just converted this morning.

how did you do that it looks cool

Its one blue LED taped behind each eye. Then i have wires running from each LED to a AA battery pack that is mounted inside of Grievous' armor on his back. The wires and battery pack are completely hidden when the cape is on. Thanks for commenting.

Its one blue LED taped behind each eye. Then i have wires running from each LED to a AA battery pack that is mounted inside of Grievous' armor on his back. The wires and battery pack are completely hidden when the cape is on. Thanks for commenting.

Is the blue for the eyes from the cartoon?

I'm glad you told me his eyes were blue in the cartoon. I never knew that. I was forced to use blue because my red, green, and yellow LEDs were either too big or didnt shine bright enough. I wanted to keep them yellow or use red but i like how the blue turned out also.

Back