1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if the exclusives are converting? Mine got cancelled due to a screwup and I just figured it out yesterday so I hopped on the WL. I figure I'll give it a week or so and then just reorder the regular if necessary.

I've been on the waitlist a week and not a word. My cousin got on the waitlist on the first day the wailist went up and his converted. I was speaking to Sideshow Alex last night and he / she said they haven't heard of any conversions on the EX.

Boo-urns I say.....

Sent from atop my Dewback

Last edited:
The stock cape is beautiful, no custom cape is needed. I will mod the edges to be more sharp and add wire in it for some wind effect :) General deserve the best, also change up all the rubbery parts to metal and get him a repainted service

Yeah, I thought the same, it's very nicely tailored for a mass produced cape. I did something similar to the neck on mine as you did (cut an obstructing piece off). It doesn't really "fix" the issue though. You can wedge his head forward (looking up) a little bit more, but it feels kinda awkward when the whole body is kinda at the wrong angle.

You should fix the eyes Tony? IMO it makes the biggest visual difference to the figure.

You are gonna replace the neck innards with steel and metal? Love to see that! Tricky to do whilst keeping possibility I'd say? :rock.

Yeah, I thought the same, it's very nicely tailored for a mass produced cape. I did something similar to the neck on mine as you did (cut an obstructing piece off). It doesn't really "fix" the issue though. You can wedge his head forward (looking up) a little bit more, but it feels kinda awkward when the whole body is kinda at the wrong angle.

You should fix the eyes Tony? IMO it makes the biggest visual difference to the figure.

You are gonna replace the neck innards with steel and metal? Love to see that! Tricky to do whilst keeping possibility I'd say? :rock.

What's the eye mod?

And yes, the body is weird

Christ all mighty, Rory, that is a fantastic mod! Simple yet totally changes the dynamic of the sculpt.

Pretty sure I hate you.

Back