1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing figure! But he's the biggest pain in the *** to pose. Almost chucked him out the window a couple of times. I actually yelled at him to stop falling over... :rotfl

Got a pretty decent pose. Will try and post pics tomorrow.

Amazing figure! But he's the biggest pain in the *** to pose. Almost chucked him out the window a couple of times. I actually yelled at him to stop falling over... :rotfl

Just got him yesterday but only had time to open him up today and work with him, so I feel your pain. There's so many moving parts on this figure that it will be awhile before you can do, or even figure out everything it is capable of. Got to take a couple of pics with him today....but despite the limited space and time I had I was still hoping for better than I got...Oh well, will try again soon.

Grievous4.jpg

:)

Attachments

• Grievous12.jpg
    Grievous12.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 462
  • Grievous18.jpg
    Grievous18.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 472
  • Grievous27.jpg
    Grievous27.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 465
  • Grievous31.jpg
    Grievous31.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 467
Mine arrived, today, and in perfect shape. Sideshow did a fantastic job of packing and protecting this figure. Wish all their stuff shipped this way!

Excellent figure. Had high expectations and it definitely met them. Amount of detailing and engineering is fantastic with this figure. Love the battle-damaged exclusive mask, too. Probably that will be my mask of choice for display.

If I had a ton of extra money, only thing I'd change is to have it all repainted expertly by Silent Surfer. That would truly take the figure to the next level, but it's something I could only justify for Grievous if I got some kind of windfall.

The General showed up here today (along with Wolverine...talk about a banner day for 1:6 scale at my house....yee haw!)....

Yes indeed....well packed and at first look, in good shape. First impressions real good here. But this is definitely not one of those figures that can be whipped out of the box and onto a stand. Gonna take a lot of patience and some exploring at just how much this figure can do....it certainly is a stunner.

Heck...I've only had it out of the box for about 40 minutes and it took me that long to get a good, basic standing pose going....

I like it....I know when I've got the time I can put into it, this figure is gonna provide a lot of great display options....an engineering marvel as others have said.

I'll keep haunting this thread for more pics and ideas...keep 'em coming folks....

I love this figure but I wouldn't trade my Vader for him.

250 smackers is getting harder for me to come up with these days.

I am still waiting to hear from SSC about the dried glue spot on my Grievous head, can't get it off and don't want to damage it but still needed to take some pics of this impressive figure!

z8fo.jpg

uxx3.jpg

So many awesome photos. Been jammed with work since mine arrived, so not had anytime to have a play.
Loving the eye modifications Rory and your too Wor-Gar. Think I will have a crack at that one.

gg2.jpg

Great pics & poses guys :clap

Daz, that's the pose I was planning on using for my Veteran Clone when he arrives.

Anyone else having problems with any of the ball joints being completely unmovable? The rear right shoulder ball joint on the split arms is completely unlovable on mine, it's as though it's glued or something. I have tried as hard as I am comfortable to move it, to the point where it looked like I might break the pegs off if I pushed it any further so I just gave up.

It's so tight that I'm considering contacting SSC for a replacement.

This is such a cool pic. Love how it looks like Obi has just been tipped over the edge and just wants to whale down on Grievous.

Great posing Highlander.

Sent from atop my Dewback

Thanks j14, I was just messing around on the living room floor after the wife and kids went to bed, I didn't want them to hear me making all those light saber sounds, lol.

Back