1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Grievous arrived today, with what I think is some unintentional battle damage. Both the collar and the tube below it on Grievous' left side have gouges in them. I'm assuming they're not meant to be there, but if someone else who has him could confirm, I'd appreciate it.

002.jpg

004.jpg

Hm, my EX WL converted. Man, it's just over my budget...I will probably keep it, but oooh it's so expensive. :p
Mine converted as well. I hate to pay $250 for this. I wish I had ordered with a coupon before he sold out... But I know if I cancel, I won't find a better deal (for the exclusive)... :gah:

Bumping this for those of you who are getting it soon. Wish I would've seen this before I took mine out. Had a difficult time doing so. :lol

So awesome - got my notice and really looking forward to this one!

The unpacking instructional pics in case anyone is interested:

And here's a quick pic of mine. Sorry for the crap picture but it's late and there's no decent light. Had to use the flash from the phone.

Love, love, love this figure.

Mine converted as well. I hate to pay $250 for this. I wish I had ordered with a coupon before he sold out... But I know if I cancel, I won't find a better deal (for the exclusive)... :gah:

Hi just wondering if you could tell me what date you went on the waitlist? I was very late getting on to it.

P.S. Great pics all round on this one. Love the four arm poses the most.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

General Grievous came early than expected today but I was disappointed that the ball joint between the body and the left arm was broken. I have already emailed SS so hopefully I can get a reply from them soon on the replacement. Overall, Grevious looks impressive to me but it is a pity that I was not able to pose the figure further due to the broken arm.

I am not sure if those who had already received their figures have these similar problems on their lightsabers' hilts. Chipped paints, scuff marks and some "mud-like" substance on almost all of mine.

Here are some photos of the affected ones.
lVjf666.jpg

D6gaYX1.jpg

oPOCsmv.jpg

Q1tYov9.jpg

Back