1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can i ask, not trolling or anything but is the dewback a little smaller than 1/6? maybe 1/6.5?

thanks.

Awesome, thanks for that link, FLOSI. I'm going to take another look at it, tomorrow (although thinking I may just grab that body as a spare, kinda takes out any worries of damaging the body in future).

I did try removing the foot and pulling up the pant leg, but Greedo's pants are super tapered and won't go up above his calf. I'll cut the stitching in his back collar, tomorrow, remove the outfit and try a blow dryer. Every other joint was great but his knees feel like they'll snap in two if I use any more force on it. Thanks again, FLOSI, really appreciate it.

Anytime! :duff

Cheers Jay, I've got an order in but I've got to put my TV on the wall and this will be going underneath as a centre piece.

Cheers Jay, I've got an order in but I've got to put my TV on the wall and this will be going underneath as a centre piece.

Good ol Dewy, no matter where you put him, he's the centrepiece! He's huge.

We had guests over last week and they kept asking why we have a "dinosaur" in our lounge!

I pity the uncultured!!! 😁😁😁

one does not build a dewback around the display......but builds the display around the dewback ......:lecture

I thought it looked maybe just a smidgen undersized, but it still works. The paint application is really good. The only thing that I might do is give it a dark gray glaze to get into all the areas between the scales like they have done to the one on the box. The eyes could also use a dab of Tamiya clear. If I got really crazy, I'd try to use some hair material to glue down the back. Just don't know what to use and how it would look. It appears that the original had fur all down the neck as well to probably break up the transition from rhino body to dragon head. lol!

Congrats on the score, shocktrooper!

Rec'd my Dewie yesterday from SSC! :clap
This thing is MUCH bigger in person than pictures can show or I could even imagine. :thud:
I still have yet to name her, but here's a quick pic (I'll have to take a nicer pic with my Sandies at some point) -

IMG_1452.JPG

Back