1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/6 Scale Dewback Names

Hi, ok dont flame me for a new thread, but i thought it would be interesting to know what everyone has named there dewback, and if you wish why that name. I will start mine is called Sandy for obvios reasons.

d5e9904a-1396-a04f.jpg

562fbb6d-2bba-591c.jpg

Jebadiah 1814 arrived yesterday BUT with a paint rub on his nose. It's only the edge of one scale but it's there. I've waited 2 and a half months for him only to receive one with a defect. I have no way of sending it back (due to costs, I was quoted €80 / $100 to ship it back) so do I touch it up with some paint???? Eeeeeek!

This won't fix it, but I would attempt to see if whoever you bought it from will give you a partial refund or credit. That should minimize the heart ache. Once thats cleared up, a little bit of acrylic paint applied lightly should blend it alright. Just make sure you don't over paint.

Re: 1/6 Scale Dewback Names

Hi, ok dont flame me for a new thread, but i thought it would be interesting to know what everyone has named there dewback, and if you wish why that name. I will start mine is called Sandy for obvios reasons.

No flame necessary... Merge necessary? Yes.

I'd like to know everyones edition number...I was hoping for 1977 but I got 1814 not bad as 14 is my lucky number (hence j14 user name)

This won't fix it, but I would attempt to see if whoever you bought it from will give you a partial refund or credit. That should minimize the heart ache. Once thats cleared up, a little bit of acrylic paint applied lightly should blend it alright. Just make sure you don't over paint.

Thanks for the info Prog,

I've contacted the seller but I dont know what will happen as they are in a different country to me.

Yep, I'm gonna attempt the repaint over the week-end.

I'll do a couple of practice runs for colour matching on some plastic before I even attempt to go near Ol' Jeb!

Cool. Be careful not to over do it. I know I have a tendancy to try blending it in and it ends up not looking right and just goes beyond the minimal fix and looks obvious. I say as long as you get a close shade and just touch the part where its missing it will fix it. At least it won't be as noticable as a bright white chip.

Now at home :yess:

One of my best pieces from Sideshow. (With the throne of Jabba and Han Solo carbonite) If you can, do not hesitate to buy this dewback. I will not buy anything else during the next four months to get it (Bye bye Gree, Battle droid, IG88 probably!)

Last edited:
This is such a great piece, I diod notice on mine the other day that the two eyes are going in different directions, but thankfully due to the size of his noggin it can only be seen from exactly in front of him and I would never pose it as such.

I wouldn't mind buying this but where to put this monster? Could anyone please take some measurements of the Dewback with a trooper on and then without the trooper? Need to see if it can fit anywhere, but I kind of doubt it.

I have just measured mine for you.
The Dewback and trooper is 19 inches (49cms) in height.
It's 30 inches (77cm) in length.
The Foot print of the base is 22 inches (56cm) in length.

Any other measurements you need?

I have just measured mine for you.
The Dewback and trooper is 19 inches (49cms) in height.
It's 30 inches (77cm) in length.
The Foot print of the base is 22 inches (56cm) in length.

Any other measurements you need?

Thanks!! :) Now to find out if it will fit anywhere in my house LOL

Back