1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put off getting one because of the size and I didn't think it would be that great of a piece. Boy, was I mistaken! I love the Dewback and it seems like it brought my Sandtrooper to life. Almost like getting two new figures. I am very happy with this guy!

The Dewback brings new life to your Sandtroopers. They become interesting all over again.
What would I know. I still need to get one. :lol

Still loving mine as much as the day I got it. Can't say that about many pieces. Cant see ever getting rid of this beast, it just displays so well with the sandies!

I still look at this piece and admire it. It's on top of my display case, so right at my eye level and it catches my eye every time I pass it. Such a great piece.

A few more paint touch ups. I wanted him to be more weathered/dirty.

I'm also really happy with how realistic and "slimy" his skin has come up.

Hope you gents like him :)

IMG_1753.jpg

IMG_1756.jpg

He looks amazing.

Much more realistic, I don't know why SS didn't give him a sheen to his skin like yours has, great work.

May I ask did you use a combination of washes and gloss or did you go ahead with a full re-paint?

He looks amazing.

Much more realistic, I don't know why SS didn't give him a sheen to his skin like yours has, great work.

May I ask did you use a combination of washes and gloss or did you go ahead with a full re-paint?

Thanks, mate.

Washes and gloss.

Stilll doesn't look shiny to me... a bit at the mouth, but the rest looks pretty matte.

Don't get me wrong, I like what you've done on yours; definitely adds a lot to the look of him.

agree with gb.........desert lizards should be dry & scaly.........but what you've done looks exceptional to say the least......:clap

Stilll doesn't look shiny to me... a bit at the mouth, but the rest looks pretty matte.

Don't get me wrong, I like what you've done on yours; definitely adds a lot to the look of him.

All good, bro :duff

You're right though; I may have gone a little too for with the sheen. Did this side by side below to check. Time for a little more work :)

ScreenShot2013-01-11at52109PM_zps7c93ed9a.png

Back