1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Did you get your quantum notice yet? It's 33 pounds!! :panic:

Can someone help her get it up stairs?

:(

I was joking...of course I'll bring it up. Little worried though, had planned on putting her on top of my bookcase in this picture. The clones will be moving to another shelf...hope she's not too heavy to put up there.

EDIT: The Dewback...not my wife. :rotfl

5933425982_daa1aebc04.jpg

I avoided putting mine up too high... Still, I don't think it will be a problem.

I love the way you have your books intermingled with your collectables... My wife is pushing me to make my collection room into a sitting room/second tv room, so I'm thinking of a similar look....

I avoided putting mine up too high... Still, I don't think it will be a problem.

I love the way you have your books intermingled with your collectables... My wife is pushing me to make my collection room into a sitting room/second tv room, so I'm thinking of a similar look....

Sadly the books will have to go into the basement soon. I'm out of room, can't squeeze another bookcase in there. Once the Hoth items hit I'm really screwed for space. :panic::panic:

Sadly the books will have to go into the basement soon. I'm out of room, can't squeeze another bookcase in there. Once the Hoth items hit I'm really screwed for space. :panic::panic:

When I was ANH only I was able to dabble into other 1/6th items, but now that I'm getting more and more ESB and ROTJ I find that I have less room for soem of those other items... Might be JUST Indy and SW before too long.... Well, with a few other MUST haves. :yess:

Why does that sound like a win for Star Wars and a loss for literacy? :)

Nice bookcases though, i always try to mix a few different elements in the ollection so i dont seem too much of a star wars super fan. Yours is very tasteful though.

I wonder, at what point does a collection become a scary psycho shrine like something from a cop movie?

That's awesome!!!
Just make sure to keep your collection room under lock and key! :lol

Actually he still has a few more years before it gets dangerous, mine is now 2 and and now that she is mobile and tall enough to reach, previously out of reach items. And if she cant get to them by standing and reaching out, she will move chairs and boxes to reach them now.

Actually he still has a few more years before it gets dangerous, mine is now 2 and and now that she is mobile and tall enough to reach, previously out of reach items. And if she cant get to them by standing and reaching out, she will move chairs and boxes to reach them now.

:exactly:

My guy is 22mos and does the same. :hi5::lol

Just wanted to give him warning, because he won't have time when the baby comes. :lol

Just wanted to give him warning, because he won't have time when the baby comes. :lol

:lol you re right, forgot about the time issue. Do it while you still can.
Im so trying to make space for this Dewback. I dont want to miss on this like I did with that speeder bike pf, because I had no space for it.

Dead bolts go up this weekend. :yess: as do the curtains in her room..put together the changing table last weekend and put up Peter Rabbit decals on some of the walls. We are pretty much copying the Peter rabbit room from pottery barn kids including all the same furniture. I think while putting the changing table together is when the reality set in. :panic:

And to keep this on topic..can't wait for my dewback.

Back