1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Dewback arrived this morning.Luckily i was out and on my way to shops past my place when i seen the Delivery driver getting set to leave.I quickly pulled in front of him so he COULDNT leave so i could get this from him.I knew the size was BIG going off what id seen on here(the little girl sitting on top of the Dewback),so i really didnt want to pick it up myself from the PO in my small hatchback.
Anyways...Comp pics with the box and my lil girls Port a cot...lol...somewhere for Dewy to sleep at night ;)

glennspics024-1.jpg

glennspics026-1.jpg

glennspics027-1.jpg

boxed pics of the Dewback and Sandtrooper.
I havent had time to open them up..5 hrs later....been to busy with bub and the misses to take the quiet time needed :)

glennspics029.jpg

glennspics031-1.jpg

glennspics034.jpg

glennspics035-1.jpg

glennspics038-1.jpg

glennspics040-1.jpg

glennspics042-2.jpg

glennspics044-1.jpg

Cant wait to open him!!

What Sandtrooper to get next???

Hey there. Need some help. I want another Sandtrooper standing off to the side of my dewback display.

I can't decide if I should pick up another Deluxe sandtrooper or get the Corporal (black pauldron).

I like the improved way the backpack attaches to the deluxe sandtrooper (magnets). I also like the weathering on the deluxe, but would it look strange having the same weathering on each Sandtrooper?

I'm also wondering if the Corporal's weathering would be too harsh compared to the deluxe version. Also will the Corporal's legs pose wide enough to sit on the Dewback or is this also a new feature only the deluxe version has?

What do you guys think?

Re: What Sandtrooper to get next???

well,the bodies should be identical i guess.so each should be able to sit on the dewback.and i dont think it would be noticed if you have 2 sandies with the same weathering,change the pauldron,a different weapon and nobody will see it.

Re: What Sandtrooper to get next???

it's been brought up before & it boils down to what you like. personally i wish all the previous troopers had the same weathering as the desert sands version as they look more screen accurate. i repainted the sgt to look more like the dst like they all served in the same place & shared the same dirt.............:lol

God I love this Dew so much, got it Tuesday, a belated birthday present from my wife, and it was SO worth the wait :monkey2, just utterly epic

dewtroop.jpg

gen.jpg

dew.jpg

dewdew.jpg

troopers.jpg

Call it sacrilegious but has anyone put a Battle Droid on the Dewback yet? Seems like it would look cool for a battalion of droids to be riding one.

Call it sacrilegious but has anyone put a Battle Droid on the Dewback yet? Seems like it would look cool for a battalion of droids to be riding one.

:thwak

if ever there was a need for that smiley this was it....................:lol

Back