1/6th Scale Celebration VI Exclusive - Commander Ganch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i opted for the new airborne clone coming out, so i had to make my Ganch instead...kind of surprised that no one else has made one...
ganchdone.jpg

im actually redoing the pauldron a bit as well...

You've done an awesome job, really looks awesome.

My figure should be here tomorrow.

mine came in about ten minutes before i had to run out, was able to check him out a bit. now im home and ready to find his pose. im surprised that the head is better than i expected, pictures dont do it justice..still too dark but not as bad as i thought

If you look at the picture of my Ganch. I need to fix it. One thing that I have to say is. That I am happy with the price and quality. This clone came with more than the last two and cheaper.

i opted for the new airborne clone coming out, so i had to make my Ganch instead...kind of surprised that no one else has made one...
ganchdone.jpg

im actually redoing the pauldron a bit as well...

This is awesome as it is.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

I'm certainly glad most people dig the figure. It was pretty cool seeing him fly off the shelves at CVI.

Now I need Sideshow to do the Jedi master I created to go with him. LOL

Got him yesterday and I agree! Excellent addition to the collection! I wish all of the recent releases we're loaded like this figure!!!! This should be the standard. He is amazing in hand!! Hugh fan of the clones from SSC!!!

I'm certainly glad most people dig the figure. It was pretty cool seeing him fly off the shelves at CVI.

Now I need Sideshow to do the Jedi master I created to go with him. LOL

Absolutely! I opened mine last night and it's fantastic. The artwork behind the weapons and hand tray is awesome and the whole thing is presented really well. The figure is sweet.:clap

Got him yesterday and I agree! Excellent addition to the collection! I wish all of the recent releases we're loaded like this figure!!!! This should be the standard. He is amazing in hand!! Hugh fan of the clones from SSC!!!

This should be. Phase 1 , phase 2, and if there is a face. Let's not forget a hoster for the hand gun. This one is also $10.00 cheaper then the last 3. You get more. I just feel rip off on the last 3 now ..

Did you change out fox and ganch stands? They both come with color stands.

yep, I have every SW figure on those stands, except emperor on his throne...i like uniformity.

yep, I have every SW figure on those stands, except emperor on his throne...i like uniformity.

I am the other way around. I like the exclusive stand. If you have cody and Rex. And would like to work something out pm me. Or anyone else.

The only white stands I have are from those clones who only came with them.

Can someone post pics of the figires box with art...would be nice too see?
Thanks

I got an e-mail saying my wait list is converting on Monday. I placed it 9/1 Saturday about 24 hours after it sold out. It's not requiring me to confirm the order, just automatically converting.

I got an e-mail saying my wait list is converting on Monday. I placed it 9/1 Saturday about 24 hours after it sold out. It's not requiring me to confirm the order, just automatically converting.

My waitlist is also converting on Monday....guess I am going to have to hold of on Fox for a bit more.

Back