1/6th Scale Celebration VI Exclusive - Commander Ganch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it. I got every clone but the 4 Phase I (ranked), the Coruscant and the Stormtrooper Phase 2 white.
I can't wait to get this. I live in Miami Beach, so will drive to Orlando just to get this.
Any idea on the price Sideshow? cuz the entry is $55, so I hope it's not too expensive, otherwise it will be worth buying it on the website better as a figure that cost $130+$55... better get it on the website for $130 lol.

I love it. I got every clone but the 4 Phase I (ranked), the Coruscant and the Stormtrooper Phase 2 white.
I can't wait to get this. I live in Miami Beach, so will drive to Orlando just to get this.
Any idea on the price Sideshow? cuz the entry is $55, so I hope it's not too expensive, otherwise it will be worth buying it on the website better as a figure that cost $130+$55... better get it on the website for $130 lol.

Looking at the gear I'm guessing 130 to 145.

Trevor did an AMAZING sculpt!

commander_ganch_by_trev_solo-d4z8a7v.jpg

It is fantastic!!! But it won't come out the same as the sculpts in the picture. Dunno why?

This figure has really grown on me. I hope I'm able to get one!!!

Yeah, despite my first impressions.... me too.

But let's not forget the Commander that got this ball rollin"....

CODY-002.jpg

Commander Cody is still available at Sideshow...and if Ganch is half as awesome as this figure is, well, he'll be pretty cool...

Yeah, despite my first impressions.... me too.

But let's not forget the Commander that got this ball rollin"....

CODY-002.jpg

Commander Cody is still available at Sideshow...and if Ganch is half as awesome as this figure is, well, he'll be pretty cool...

the Cody Figure is so badass! It's my favorite amongst the Commanders... well, it WAS. LOL

I think Trevor paid homage to The Rock with Ganch sporting the "People's Eyebrow"!

That's actually NOT the true definition of the word. It's actually a form of torture in the Middle East.

Urban Dictionary is the last place to find the definition to any word.

I know, I've read the thread. Still though, Star Wars is full of terrible names (Savage Opress) but this is a cool looking clone.

Okay, just watched a video from SDCC and saw the back of Commander Ganch, anyone seen anything yet with him from the front? Really dying to see what he looks like in the SSC setup. :clap

looks like his head is served on a plate:lol

especially when you look at him from the side and can see the front and back together. :lol

I think it's look better without the pauldron

I have a extra one from bly that I was thinking of painting to match the rest of his armor and use that instead, then he'd fit in with the rest of the commanders with the other pauldron style. :dunno

Nice pic, but I definitely prefer his ph2 and unhelmed headssculpts.

CVI Commander Ganch

New member, both to the forums and collecting, so I am not sure this is the right place. But was wondering if anyone going to CVI would be willing to pick me up a Commander Ganch as I am not able to attend. Contact me here or pm - skarpins1atcox.net and see if we can work something out. Replace at in e-mail. Thanks.

Stan

Back