1/6th Scale Celebration VI Exclusive - Commander Ganch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ya finally now I can love hockey and star wars all in one. Next you'll be telling me for every 1/6 clone I buy a case of beer comes in the box.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I am digging Commander Thorn even if he is a Red Wings fan :D

Yeah, since its all cgi anyways, these new characters I actually wouldn't mind seeing in some background shots of the Clone trilogy if Lucas ever decides to revisit those. :horror

Sideshow just facebooked Commander ganch :yess:
100205_press12-001.jpg

100205_press14-001.jpg

A no-nonsense, by-the-manual commanding officer of the 612th Attack Battalion will be marching into Star Wars Celebration VI in Orlando, FL from August 23rd – 26th, 2012! If you’ll be attending this ‘Star Wars’ weekend, be sure to visit the Celebration store to capture Sideshow Collectibles’ Celebration VI Exclusive Commander Ganch Sixth Scale Figure for yourself! Based on the Star Wars: Clone Wars comic series illustrated by Tom Hodges, this solider is packed with accessories and is a not-to-be-missed clone for shelves in a galaxy close or far, far away! Not attending the ‘Star Wars’ weekend extravaganza in August? Limited quantities of this trooper will be available for order through SideshowCollectibles.com shortly after Celebration VI is over!

Thorn, Ganch, and a Shocktrooper would make an awesome display:rock

Hell Yes! :yess:
I was never one for the Shocktrooper look, now seeing these guys, I'm thinking the same way you are and kind of regret never getting the shocktrooper.

Sideshow just facebooked Commander ganch :yess:
100205_press12-001.jpg

100205_press14-001.jpg

A no-nonsense, by-the-manual commanding officer of the 612th Attack Battalion will be marching into Star Wars Celebration VI in Orlando, FL from August 23rd – 26th, 2012! If you’ll be attending this ‘Star Wars’ weekend, be sure to visit the Celebration store to capture Sideshow Collectibles’ Celebration VI Exclusive Commander Ganch Sixth Scale Figure for yourself! Based on the Star Wars: Clone Wars comic series illustrated by Tom Hodges, this solider is packed with accessories and is a not-to-be-missed clone for shelves in a galaxy close or far, far away! Not attending the ‘Star Wars’ weekend extravaganza in August? Limited quantities of this trooper will be available for order through SideshowCollectibles.com shortly after Celebration VI is over!

sweet. It looks great.

Have to admit, that headsculpt and the colours used for it look great. Probably my favourite HS of the clones so far.

That HS really is the best TM sculpt that I have seen so far out of all the SSC clone sculpts, IMO.

my only issue with the headsculpt is that it looks so good i feel it might stand out too much amongst the others

Someone mention awesome head sculpt?

Found these, and yeah, if the apps look anything close to doing this justice, I think this is going to be one of the best looking Clones yet.

commander_ganch_by_trev_solo-d4z8a7v.jpg

Back