1/6th Scale Celebration VI Exclusive - Commander Ganch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then you are in luck, because he appeared in AOTC. :yess:

Ganch.jpg

Of course in AOTC everyone looked the same, but I'm sure thats him back there on the hill.

Great job niltusk! I ve got it now!:yess::lol

Great news, going to be a pain to acquire this exclusive but I want anything Clones! Looking forward to seeing what other Clones coming soon!

You're right Niltusk, I forgot I had that little guy. I like the Trandosan claw mark tats that this figure is gonna have.

i checked out the photo on RS with the Phase 1 bucket and fist up...

love it.

So do we have any word if Sideshow will offer some of these?

They'd better :balrog

Lol, I would really hope the run would be more than enough for the attendees plus some scraps for us poor slobs who can't make it. :yess:

Yawn, hasn't SSC done Clones and Clone Commanders to death? come on guys give us a break for a while. I would've thought for this event and seeing how the Bluray was launched since the last event that they might do some of the deleted scenes characters, like what Hasbro have done with their 3"3/4 series.

For those who can not join how many would be made available? Are we talking about a couple hundred?

I asked my online store and they haven't been asked yet if they want any by SS, but he did say it would be after Celebration VI if they are available online.

I'm starting to dig red themed clones altogether, I was actually looking up info on Ganch and came across this
CW_Commander_Thorn.jpg

Apparently a new commander for next season named Thorn, his cannon is called "The hammer" and I love the added wings on his helmet.

He's suppose to be a Tribute to Thor.. It's getting sad.. I won't be suprise if Captain Naboo or some planet's name with Captain america's likeness.. and a 3P0 droid with Yellow and red paint job..

Thorn's helmet looks like he has a red wings symbol on the sides

I'm starting to dig red themed clones altogether, I was actually looking up info on Ganch and came across this
CW_Commander_Thorn.jpg

Apparently a new commander for next season named Thorn, his cannon is called "The hammer" and I love the added wings on his helmet.

Oh ya finally now I can love hockey and star wars all in one. Next you'll be telling me for every 1/6 clone I buy a case of beer comes in the box.

Back