1/6th Scale Celebration VI Exclusive - Commander Ganch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno...that flaming red-accented armor is screaming for a feather boa. The whole thing just looks a little to "festive" to be a battle-hardened trooper...more like he's about to belt out a show tune or something, along with some high kicks...

Seriously though...the whole look isn't quite transferring from the cartoon-style art to the "realistic" style figure too well for me....we've seen a more "blood red" detailing accompany the Shock Trooper's gear, and it didn't look a "candy" 'd up as this guy does...

I'm looking forward to the rest of the Commanders to be released and for that Airborne Trooper to PO...I'm glad this is one exclusive I don't feel compelled to chase after...

Enjoy it, those that do....

no offense but he sure is holding his pistol weird...

After Bolla Ropal's death, Ganch was transferred to Jedi Master Keelyvine Reus (also designed/co-created by me). This was a SWG6 Base card for Topps.

topps_sw_galaxy_6_base_card_by_hodges_art-d3a41yh.jpg

Its a Fett genetic issue. Take a look how Boba is holding his pistol right before Luke cuts it in half at the Pitt scene. of course its in Boba's right hand, but its very similar and odd.

I'm using that from now on. LOL

Hey Tom, found a new pic of commander Ganch today I hadn't seen yet, definitely got me pumped up for this release.

4.jpg

Holster placement looks alot more like you drew it in this one. Some preview pics, they looked bunched up, looks very sweet!

I don't understand why this is coming out this way? Why all the leaked images and no official announcement?
Btw, this is a great exclusive, love the design, can't wait for the preorder.

Given that it's not even due out until August at Celebration and SSC confirmed via Twitter that Non-Attendees wouldn't get it until September I would imagine that SSC wouldn't do anything substantial until closer to the event. They can't control what LFL or the group in charge of the Celebration exclusives do with it.

Ganch getting ready for a little Clone on Clone violence. :rock

Ganch_draws_on_Squawk.png

This particular image was a panel done by Grant Gould, who I picked to be on the Art Team for the CW web comics... I guess I should post more Ganch art. LOL

A page from the web comic, Colors and Letter by Grant Gould:
CWS3page27-small.jpg

I've decided to get one of these clones to support Tom. I really dig his unhelmeted portrait and the way his guns are on his chest.

As long as I can buy one from SS I am in. There are 3 things that I will buy no matter what.

Face
Phase 1
Phase 2

I love her look and especially the positioning of the holster on the chest. But ... it is part of the expanded universe. For clones I've set a rule, only the clones seen in the movies (even those where I can not take them all!). Please :pray: where can I find a picture of the commander Ganch in AOTC or ROTS !:lol

I love her look and especially the positioning of the holster on the chest. But ... it is part of the expanded universe. For clones I've set a rule, only the clones seen in the movies (even those where I can not take them all!). Please :pray: where can I find a picture of the commander Ganch in AOTC or ROTS !:lol

I have only one rule, its the "COOL RULE" if I think its cool, I will own it (if they make it).

Similiar to the Han/Leia moment in TESB.

"I know"

There seems to be a lot of battle damage to his codpiece. Will we ever learn why his attackers seem to target his manhood? :lol

It was at my discretion, but I did look at the comic illustrations for some character specific damage. Ask Tom about the crotch.:lol

Ganch_full.png

Considering I was who designed it and it will be featured on the packaging art I created, I'm gonna go with Yes. :)

Very cool.

Then you are in luck, because he appeared in AOTC. :yess:

Ganch.jpg

Of course in AOTC everyone looked the same, but I'm sure thats him back there on the hill.

Last edited:
:rotfl I do self justification alot, figured I could help a fellow freak out a little. :rotfl

IF it helps... he WAS there. LOL It was mentioned in the Season 4 story we didn't get to do. In fact, there was suppose to be a 1 shot, 22 page story we were going to do for Christmas that past which showed his backstory. It would have featured an event that influenced his Tattoos and his Helmet design.

One word... Transdoshians.

IF it helps... he WAS there. LOL It was mentioned in the Season 4 story we didn't get to do. In fact, there was suppose to be a 1 shot, 22 page story we were going to do for Christmas that past which showed his backstory. It would have featured an event that influenced his Tattoos and his Helmet design.

I went from liking you tom to now hating you :wink1:. Just kidding man but would love to hear about the story if you guys ever get to finish the webcomic.

Oh I don't need any justifications for clones. Movie Clones, Fetts, EU Clones, to me its all good. When it comes to Clones I'm definitely of the mindset the more the merrier. :yess:

Wait, so are the markings on the side of his head tatts or scars?

Back