1/6th R1-G4 custom project 98.5% complete :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, ummm I have fallen on hard times and I'm thinking about selling R1. I spent so much time on him he's almost priceless to me, but does anyone have any idea what I could ask for him?:(

Well, you may never be able to recoup all the time and effort you put into this, OT.... Just pick and price, post in the commerce section and say that you're also taking reasonable offers. :dunno

Yeah I know I wont even come close. I should just keep him. Besides I still need to make the Sandcrawler treads for the back drop. :)

i missed that post about you thinking of selling it.....:monkey2

seems like you could never recoup your R&D on these kind of projects but you could estimate from your materials & time..........if you kind of keep track.........because not only is the product worth something but your time as well..........:dunno

saying all that.............keep it if you can swing it............hand it down to your future kids, grandkids, .......:lol

Great job on this enigmatic droid! One of my favourites in the series, probably because he says so little and looks poisonous. Good luck on the sale if you have to resort to that!

Nathan

Thanks dude, no he's not for sale. I love this droid too much and when I look at it I go how the hell did I do it? I really want to keep building, but I can't get myself into it.

Here's a good reference pic from 1973 :nana::

asimov_thenakedsun.jpg

Or

If you want to do an Imperial Probe Droid, circa 1971 :pfft::

THLSTCNTNN1971.jpg

Back