1/6th imperial troop transport

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap

Nice back door shots! Now how about some of the ones sithlord13 was thinking about? :monkey3

:lol

Looks great! I can't wait to see the whole thing painted with the door attatched and filled with stormtroopers! Gonna be awesome! :panic:

:lecture And yes, IMO that is too picky. Looks great as is!

looking at the last profile shot......it seems i should have kicked out the bottom of the door just a tad more. i may look into doing that by adding a small thin strip of balsa..............:dunno............too picky??

NEVER TOO PICKY! ;)

Awesome work man!

looking really great mate- really taking shape - never have one of these but my cousin did

how in the hell do you work on something thinking ahh.......one less thing to do & then it winds up being more to do?.............case in point...........i start priming..........and bam..........there's all these flaws & holes/gaps that now need to be filled in. i didnt see them before...........DAMAGE!!!!!!!!!..........:gah:

I wouldn't worry about it, body work is all about priming, sanding, priming again and sanding some more till its smooth. So really most of it great for your first coat. I cant wait to see this thing finished and loaded up with figures.:yess:

This looks awesome already :) I saw this on a star wars site and found this board and then bought some sideshow figures because of this transport!! Looking forward to seeing it finished

thanks everyone.............i've been working on the top details & it's going a bit slow with that......:(

but i try to do at least a little bit everyday.
and decky123...........i'm sorry i introduced you to the plastic crack addiction........:wink1:

be sure to tell sideshow & maybe they can pay me a cut with more sandtroopers.............:yess:.....:lol

well life being what it is & the cumbersomeness of it.......i've made a bit more progress.
Picture125.jpg

Picture129.jpg

Picture130.jpg

i have re-thought how i am going to approach the weathering of this & decided that im going to build it clean & crisp like out of the box........then go back & weather it after i've taken tons of pics. so a repaint of what i have weathered so far is in order..............:panic:

:panic: Those top details look great so far!

:clap very nice work, can't wait to see it all finished and painted!

And yeah, the weathering after completing it sounds like a good idea.

Back