1/6th Hot Toys The Last Jedi Poe Dameron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean this ? Is there any better pic ? Design looks similar, but with more of that FO Snowtrooper slit eye influence as well.

I guess we'll need to see. Not so keen to get into too many FO troopers at this point. First priority is flightgear Poe and a couple of Knights of Ren for me.

Gotta leave some budget for Mandalorian figures too.

Yep, that's the chap haha.

The same here, a couple of Knights of Ren (The Monk and one of The Rogue or The Armory), a Poe (if they make one) and another Rey to add to my TFA one. Other than that I have no room for any more sequel figures, as I want to fit them all into one Detolf.

Yep, that's the chap haha.

The same here, a couple of Knights of Ren (The Monk and one of The Rogue or The Armory), a Poe (if they make one) and another Rey to add to my TFA one. Other than that I have no room for any more sequel figures, as I want to fit them all into one Detolf.

Haha I was also thinking the same about adding the final Jedi version of Rey if she turns out to be worth it, both visually and if the movie itself is worthy.

Thanks to CrankbaitJon there is hope !!!

Spoiler Spoiler:

IMG_2263.JPG

It makes the most sense because...

a) It covers all 3 movies
b) They've already made it

Then again imagine this beauty...

1sideMUMMYRICK3.jpg

Well I don't know.....that is pretty damn convincing.

I think it's your mad photoshop skills that sold it on me again.....

Darn it! You spotted the photoshop. I thought it was seamless this time.

X-Wing Poe, Dark Side Rey, The Monk and The Rogue and I'll be a happy camper.

They could go with this guy any day, it's not like it's a surprise look or anything.

Get the ball rolling HT !! The sooner the pre-order goes up, the quicker he arrives. Then my small ST lineup will be complete.

And maybe they might think ahead a bit and order a little more flight suit material for a certain other X-Wing and Snowspeeder pilot......

TROS and pilot outfit. We are not limited to mummy outfit. Great news.

That X-Wing suit needs more work.

You mean this one ?

Sure it's a prototype. I'd hope they would dirty up the white over vest (although HT are not known for their super weathered clothing).

The life support box on his chest is also clearly a quickly put together piece.

But the sculpt looks pretty damn good to me.

IMG_2263-2.JPG

Or did you mean the one in the Kenner picture ?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Might sell well for the suit than the character. Ironically, Poe's the only one of the 'trio' to have had an arc in the ST. Finn's been doing circles and Rey...well that's a story for another time.

But the sculpt looks pretty damn good to me.

View attachment 466673

Or did you mean the one in the Kenner picture ?

Eh, it's about 60% there for me sculpt-wise. Looks like Leno a bit.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, I preferred the black and orange version. But of course Ruin Johnson blew that up !

This guy will certainly sell well I think. As much as I'm not the biggest fan of the ST, infact I'm no fan at all. I still would love a figure in an X-Wing flight suit. Just from the contrast and colour point of view I think people will get him.

Truly amazing when you think what "was" the largest pop-culture franchise in the world and they have no plan, and can't even manage a coherent character arc for the main characters. Something as basic as Film Making 101, or even before that !

I guess we now know why it "was" the largest franchise.

It's borderline criminal that someone allows that where millions and millions of dollars are on the line. Blows my mind every time.

Yeah, I preferred the black and orange version. But of course Ruin Johnson blew that up !

This guy will certainly sell well I think. As much as I'm not the biggest fan of the ST, infact I'm no fan at all. I still would love a figure in an X-Wing flight suit. Just from the contrast and colour point of view I think people will get him.

Truly amazing when you think what "was" the largest pop-culture franchise in the world and they have no plan, and can't even manage a coherent character arc for the main characters. Something as basic as Film Making 101, or even before that !

I guess we now know why it "was" the largest franchise.

It's borderline criminal that someone allows that where millions and millions of dollars are on the line. Blows my mind every time.

I see the ST and its directors as the kids who grew up watching the OT being given the chance later as adults to re-enact their favorite scenes from the original but with ostensibly new but basically derivative characters. After all we know the main target audience for these types of movies so I'm fine with characters being caricatures. But then that means they've got to nail down the basics but when looking at it more holistically, an oversight of vision and identity for this trilogy has cost the license dearly. When it rains, it pours.

However at the risk of putting myself at odds with most of the opinions held by folk on here and out, I've always thought that Rian Johnson was/is probably the best SW will ever get in terms of the screenwriter-director (apart from the G-man himself). He's made his certain idiosyncrasies very obvious in a way that's almost admirable in the worst way possible.

I'm still open to a RJ trilogy and I think people should start directing their apprehension and YouTube six hour video essays at JJ's TROS and the trilogy written by the Game of Thrones' Tweedledum and Tweedledee.

And yeah, an X-Wing figure regardless of who is long overdue.

I never understand how they didn't write down a route plan for this new trilogy and opted to go film by film instead.

Well you know it's only Star Wars, not many fans, small budget, it can't fail let's make it up as we go along :slap:slap:slap

Exactly...I'll throw this out there...

If they release Poe in the X-Wing suit, I'll own my first figure from this trilogy!

That prototype is more or less good to go. But for some minor tweaks most people would be happy with that, surely.

Back