1/6th Hot Toys The Last Jedi Poe Dameron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I‘m not giving up on him :yess:
Now with the new Rey and Kylo already out for pre-order, I really hope that he will follow soon :)

While we are waiting for this figure, perhaps for eternity....

This is a pretty awesome montage. Rogue One footage is still the best imo.

The best pilot in the Resistance - Poe is coming!

"That's one hell of a pilot" - Finn

This collectible figure of the amazing Resistance pilot who can "fly anything" will soon join the ranks of Hot Toys' Star Wars collectible series! Stay on the lookout, Star Wars fans!

View attachment 370900

What the hell happened? Last Jedi happened.

Let's face it this will never be released. The only figure the majority of people actually wanted from the ST and they didn't make it :lol

Those are my only remaining needs. I?d pick up a TROS Reu to go with Ben Solo as well...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would buy both instantly as well. Hopefully Ben has an alternate head with bruises and bloodied lip.

Would prefer the two cool looking Knights of Ren (Ap'lek and Vicrul) to another Kylo/Ben, but yeah I'd maybe buy him and a DS Rey. However, it's clear by now Hot Toys has washed their hands of the ST, and bar a shock release there are fatter cows to milk (ie Mandalorian, Clone Wars, the ESB 40th line).

They're washing their hands with the ST like many fans are. I'd say they sequels are way more divisive than the prequels these days.

Doesn't add up that they'd go through the trouble of making a figure from scratch like say the Jet Trooper or the Sith Trooper (which I think was a license mandate) but refuse to release the Poe figure which we know has been completed since 2017. Despite sentiments about the ST aside, Poe in X-wing gear (which does appear in TROS) is much more desirable than the Jet Trooper.

HT should know better than anyone not to make anymore FO trooper variants.

I don’t want to give up on this guy. I’m hoping since there won’t be another movie for a while they’ll go back and revisit stuff. They could even make a limited run like the Solo figure

I don’t want to give up on this guy. I’m hoping since there won’t be another movie for a while they’ll go back and revisit stuff. They could even make a limited run like the Solo figure

I guess the acid test will be if he is shown in their proto lineup next week.

Unless something changes, I would not expect companies to really make any/that many more expensive collectibles for the Sequel Trilogy.

This is a figure that I’d still want. But I there was a best time for a Hot Toys Poe figure to drop, that time has long past.

Unless something changes, I would not expect companies to really make any/that many more expensive collectibles for the Sequel Trilogy.

This is a figure that I’d still want. But I there was a best time for a Hot Toys Poe figure to drop, that time has long past.

I'm not even a ST fan but is still get Poe.

Back