1/6th HISS Tank

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very impressive so far!

I like the other vehicles you've done as well. You have a real talent there.

Now after this, what would really impress....how about a 1/6 scale FLAGG!

:google

Man that driver is as impressive as the hisstank. How did you make his uniform?

thank you for the compliments. i sculpted his entire body and head. the only thing i didn't sculpt was his hands. here are more pictures of a 1/6 scale diorama i did for the gi joe 2007 convention. i got third place.

Thanks for the info, really great sculpting. I remember seeing the EEL dio a while back. Great job!

the first and second place dioramas were really good. they were both the 12" adventure team theme. if you go to www.mastercollector.com and go to the 2007 gijoe convention it shows the winners. it was a great experience. i will definitely do it again.

I found the winners. the deep sea diver was first place and work bench was second. i thought the work bench diorama should have received first. the detail excellent.

The Deepsuit Sea Diver is the Best. One of my All time favorites. Here's a still of Mine. :naughty

Creature_Still_1.jpg

StickMans_Creature.jpg

AWESOME JOB ON THE H.I.S.S.

Last edited:
that's awesome. those shots are great. i like the one were you can just see the creatures head behind him. now you need to show what happens after these shots. will the adventure team prevail?

Back