1/6th Hammerhead Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dannik Jerriko is the best cantina alien. He has tubes that are hidden in his mouth and he uses them to suck the brains out of people. That is awesome.

Anzat of Anzati.

He puts the tubes up his victims nose to get to their brais.

Thus, people call them "snot vampires"

:D

All we see in the movie is the upper half of Mr. Hammerhead, for all we know he could be in pink high-heels too. :)

I hope Sideshow make his two drinking pals at the table. Then only will the circle be complete.:emperor

I can not believe this is true! It is up on the website, I can not wait for this, one of my favorite characters!!

I just watched the 'production peek' from April 2nd. I wonder whose head that is being removed at the head of the clip...

- J

We have already got the table and chairs. I really hope for Sideshow to offer a more complete setup by making Feltipern and Trinto. :D

OMG!!! this guys looks Amazing!! love him!!!! my jaw dropped when i saw it!!! :rotfl:rotfl It was the only thing i was scanning for when i was looking at the Star wars stuff!! :rock!!!!!!!

Found better images of Hammerhead's pals. I wonder who is the best drinker among them?:p

Found better images of Hammerhead's pals. I wonder who is the best drinker among them?:p

actually, the feltipern mask get used twice. You can see in the pics. Once with Momaw(in the robe like tunic, and then lauging with H'nemthe with the different costume

OMG, how geeky am I that could tell the difference?

Back