1/6th Hammerhead Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does one get the SS Hammerhead glass? Is there an official form or something?

I asked customer service very nicely. The key is to approach them as a fan of Sideshow and their products, not as an insider who knows the inner workings and rumblings of the company.

Yeah, I contacted Sideshow and they are sending me a Hammy cup with my replacement Cody helmet that had a busted antenna. They have the best customer service department I have ever dealt with. I just had to email them some pix of the problem and the replacement is on the way, due monday. I mentioned the fact that my Hammy didn't have a cup and they took care of both problems at once. I was so happy with my Hammy that I really didn't mind that he didn't come with the cup since I had already gotten my Nadon's nook. Hammy is an awesome sculpt and the ankle articulation is the best I think I have ever seen.

Last edited:
OK, got my cup! That was fast!

Yes, it's PURPLE... not sure if its an extra Nook cup or Greedo's. Looks the same as Greedo's.

Thank you SS! You rock!

Big day today -- Hammy cup, Gammy and Yoda all came in today. Got some 'spainin' to do to the fiance.

OK, got my cup! That was fast!

Yes, it's PURPLE... not sure if its an extra Nook cup or Greedo's. Looks the same as Greedo's.

Thank you SS! You rock!

Big day today -- Hammy cup, Gammy and Yoda all came in today. Got some 'spainin' to do to the fiance.

I assume you ordered direct form Sideshow, that's how you were able to get it?

Sean

SS got back to me and a cup for my Hammerhead figure is on the way! THANKS to all on here for the info! :yess::hi5:

Got mine last week! It's VERY dark. I almost thought the liquid was black till I shone a light through it and saw it was blue. Apparently, Hammy likes a really strong liqueur!

I'll say! Hammy likes him some Blue Cirosau it seems! :D FedEx just dropped off my new, blue liquid filled cup for Hammerhead. YAY SIDESHOW! THANKS! :):clap

P3140037.jpg

Nice Mikey!

And you're right -- the cup contents is blue. It was so dark I thought it was purple but when I shined a light thru it was in fact blue. Really strong blue milk.

Back