1/6th Greedo and Cantina set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm not pissed, but it bothers me that SSC does things that causes them financial harm because that just means they'll pass on price increases to us.

Releasing the accessory before the main figure is begging for massive cancellations (whether its people being cheap or whatever).

I really can't understand all the uproar--- We already have a ANH smuggler Han that we could very easily pose with this Cantina table and chairs.

People need to :peace and not :panic:

:impatient: Where's my Greedo?

Surprise!

DSC08245.jpg

Cool. :rock I canceled mine for the time being, because I have a PF and a District 9 Arc Generator on the way. I'll pick it back up next month.

I wish I had Han and one of my Snadtroopers with me. The light is on. I will try to get better shots of that.

DSC08248-1.jpg

Edit - The chairs seem bigger in-hand.

DSC08249.jpg

"Oh! I got one! I got one!...A Cobra Trooper walks in to a cantina with a Jawa under his arm and the Bartender says..."

And says..."Where did you get the scruffy-looking nerf herder?"

The Cobra Trooper says "It's not a Nerf herder, it's a Jawa!"

And the Bartender says "I was talking to the Jawa."

I just made that up.

I looking forward to posing my Medicom Hans Solo in this environment.

DSC08248-1.jpg

I cancelled mine as well,also hoping it goes on the GC-but i doubt it cause they are backing it up with Hammerhead...so any leftovers could go towards that.
Nice setup though...I would do a pic with Han,Luke and Old Ben-we so need the wookiee!!!!

cannot wait for greedo.
:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

DSC08248-1.jpg

I cancelled mine as well,also hoping it goes on the GC-but i doubt it cause they are backing it up with Hammerhead...so any leftovers could go towards that.
Nice setup though...I would do a pic with Han,Luke and Old Ben-we so need the wookiee!!!!

Mine's on the way (arriving on the 22nd) and while I wait for the green bounty hunter (to be shot) I'm definitely going to pose Han with Luke and Ben-- I think my custom Chewie will have to stand.

Looks good. Eagerly awaiting mine.

Before knowing that Sideshow is releasing the second Cantina set. I have actually placed order on 2 sets of this.

Back