1/6th Greedo and Cantina set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So did they ever update about the size of the wanted poster?

I dunno. I find that odd though. Seems they'd just come right out and state what it is. I still think it's 1:6. If it's full sized then I might jump on the wait list. Realistically, they could offer both without it costing that much at all.

If it was full size they would have to fold it up to ship in the box.

I still can't imagine it not being bigger than 1/6, if it were 1/6, why wouldn't the picture on the site have all sorts of copyright or other watermarkings to make it useless for someone at home to save to their computer and print themselves, it'd negate buying the Ex. because someone ordering the regular could print their own.

why wouldn't the picture on the site have all sorts of copyright or other watermarkings to make it useless for someone at home to save to their computer and print themselves

Thats what I did.. and put it on the wall in my Jabba display. :)

I still can't imagine it not being bigger than 1/6, if it were 1/6, why wouldn't the picture on the site have all sorts of copyright or other watermarkings to make it useless for someone at home to save to their computer and print themselves, it'd negate buying the Ex. because someone ordering the regular could print their own.

...pretty much. It makes no sense. :lol

Have any WL been converted for this yet? I put myself on the Exclusive wait list the day after but no conversion, I thought I would have converted by now. Just checking.

Its hard to predict when conversions happen, sometimes its w/in a day or two others nothing happens until the item ships.

Have any WL been converted for this yet? I put myself on the Exclusive wait list the day after but no conversion, I thought I would have converted by now. Just checking.

Did I really have to go all the way back to page 8 (page 16 for those of you on the ten threads per page option) to find this thread?

Anyway...I am stoked because I got the notice that my waitlist reservation for the Exclusive will be converting in 2 days.

^^^.......

I just got the email that I'm getting converted! :yess:

I don't understand why it would cost extra for the exclusive item if it really is a 1:6 scale poster, in which case it'd cost Sideshow less than a nickel to make it...

I don't understand why it would cost extra for the exclusive item if it really is a 1:6 scale poster, in which case it'd cost Sideshow less than a nickel to make it...

Oh but you're forgetting the high price of ink and paper these days :lol

Its now standard that exclusive items cost about $5 more for 1/6 items... and up to $50 for others.

Back