1/6th Greedo and Cantina set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't think of anything I would have preferred though. The way I see it, they'll probably sell out of the regular first, the exclusive will turn GC, and they'll learn the value of refraining from offering exclusive accessories when the character doesn't lend itself to it.

Glad I passed on the poster... definitely not worth an extra $5 and 10% to buy direct. Looks cool I guess, but paper exclusives (especially dinky ones) don't do anything for me.

Figure looks great, and love this new shot of him :rock

greedo.jpg

Greedo looks fantastic, perhaps one of Sideshow's best. The only downside is the poster. However, I didn't get the exclusive, anyway. The figure doesn't seem like many changes were made between proto and production, except maybe a slightly smaller vest, which I was hoping for. Either way, he looks amazing and I can't wait to add him to my collection.

I can't think of anything I would have preferred though. The way I see it, they'll probably sell out of the regular first, the exclusive will turn GC, and they'll learn the value of refraining from offering exclusive accessories when the character doesn't lend itself to it.

:nono That makes too much sense. Likely we'll get blamed for not understanding the value of a $5 stamp-sized piece of paper. :huh

exclusive should have been high heels...........:cool:

tranny greedo FTW............:panic:

the figure looks awesome. i passed on the exclusive as well, wasnt a must have by a long shot.

I'd think a scorched jacket (from being shot) could have been an option... or maybe some extra prop (glass, or little critter) that could have been used in the diorama.

But a wanted poster that wasn't a part of the film is kind of a wtf? Not to mention its tiny and an extra $5 :lol

:lol:lol You have got to be kidding me! That EX is the biggest FAIL ever. Back when this was announced I printed a small copy of the poster out just to throw in a detolf next to Han but I had no idea that the EX itself would be the same scale as the one I had printed. Amazing.

So this is going to start processing late next week? Damn, I could have asked the wife to get him for me for X-mas had it been just a bit sooner.

If one was to go on Ebay and look at ABC Express's listing (under Sideshow Greedo), one might see in-hand pics. Just sayin'.

Passed on exclusive obviously. Saved about $20 ordering regular from a retailer (mostly because of CA tax savings).

Very happy with what I see so far. Hopefully this will ship before Xmas, but I still won't have it until first week next year probably.

you are not elite Nammy? Isn't $5 for a sticker worth being elite?

Oronically, given most of the highly lame exclusives, I've only chosen to remain Elite™ with the Clones and the designation stands. At this point, there are only a handful of characters left that I want, and since Sideshow's dragging ass to make them, I've trimmed my SW purchases to just the clones/troopers.

Back