1/6th Aayla Secura outfit by SithLord MacGyver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone needing some heads up for an Aayla Secura 12" custom using Sideshow's Aayla, here are some hints. I amusing an Otaku body. The Sideshow heads fits onto the Otaku ball jointed neck post and offer good poseability. I kept the saber grip sideshow hand as her left hand and used a 21st Century toys JAQUELINE RIGHT HAND AS THE FORCE PUSH HAND. I used CY Girl wrist joints for poseability. Plugs right into the Otaku arms. CY Girl Dissection Boots with the high heels, painted them brown using flat acrylic paint by brush. I used Tamiya acrylic paint (X-14) for her Jaqueline hand and thinned it 5 parts thinner/one part paint and used an compressor/air brush set up to paint the body. The Cy Girl boots plug into the Otaku legs nicely and adds great poseabilty where there was little on the Sideshow body. I kept the Sideshow Aayla pants and the rest of her accessories. All I need is a shirt but I do not need it to be movie acurrate. I want it made of lycra like material for very form fitting purposes in colors similar to her pants or just brown, pattern likeness is not a concern at all. Anyone that can make me a shirt please let me know or let me know from whom I may have make me a commission. Thank you. When she is done I will post pics and upon reuest e-mail how to's with instruction and pics.

Anyone needing some heads up for an Aayla Secura 12" custom using Sideshow's Aayla, here are some hints. I amusing an Otaku body. The Sideshow heads fits onto the Otaku ball jointed neck post and offer good poseability. I kept the saber grip sideshow hand as her left hand and used a 21st Century toys JAQUELINE RIGHT HAND AS THE FORCE PUSH HAND. I used CY Girl wrist joints for poseability. Plugs right into the Otaku arms. CY Girl Dissection Boots with the high heels, painted them brown using flat acrylic paint by brush. I used Tamiya acrylic paint (X-14) for her Jaqueline hand and thinned it 5 parts thinner/one part paint and used an compressor/air brush set up to paint the body. The Cy Girl boots plug into the Otaku legs nicely and adds great poseabilty where there was little on the Sideshow body. I kept the Sideshow Aayla pants and the rest of her accessories. All I need is a shirt but I do not need it to be movie acurrate. I want it made of lycra like material for very form fitting purposes in colors similar to her pants or just brown, pattern likeness is not a concern at all. Anyone that can make me a shirt please let me know or let me know from whom I may have make me a commission. Thank you. When she is done I will post pics and upon reuest e-mail how to's with instruction and pics.

Let's see how the paint turned out on yours :D I'll be ready to paint mine before long as well and was debating about how to paint & what brand to use. I'm also using an Otaku body.

Thanks to everyone for the great feedback on my version of the Aayla Outfit. Finding the fabric was definitely a challenge!!!! For those who missed out the first time around, I do have a little bit of fabric left for a few more. Once I'm out, this version will be gone. Shyman, Carlos and Soveriegn, I have you on my Wait List if you still are in need of one. If anyone else is interested, you can drop me an email at [email protected]
Currently, my schedule is booked until around the the second week of June for anyone who is interested. Once again....THANKS!!!!!EVERYONE!!!!! I really appreciate all of the great comments and continued interest.

Chad
SMcG Customs

Hi Chad
I've sent you an email, I am still interested, please email me details
Thanks

Back