1/6th Aayla Secura outfit by SithLord MacGyver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cryoguns

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
A few weeks back, I contacted SithLord MacGyver about commissioning him to do a new Aayla Secura outfit. I've wanted to do a new one ever since I got the Sideshow Aayla figure and was sorely dissapointed by her (really one of Sideshow's worst figures last year, between the female Buck body, off-color light blue skin, and poor outfit). I've got some pictures below of the new outfit, with is made with stretchable materials so it should hug the figure's body pretty well. You can ignore the boots - they are non-matching because SMG was trying out a couple things for potential boots designs. I'll be going with the Sideshow boots on mine because the body in question originally had a damaged ankle peg.

Incidentally, my Aayla project is fixing to get back in track as I will have a few weeks' on break from school I've just got to sculpt the lekku to the resin head and paint her body!

If anyone is interested in contacting SithLord MacGyver about commissioning one of these outfits, he can be reached at: [email protected]

001-20.jpg

AaylaFrontfull.jpg

AaylaBack.jpg

Holy Crap! That is fantastic! Of course something tells me that it'll make it out of my price range as well. :lol

Hey guys-

I don't have any pricing details, but I would say contact SMG if you are interested :) His prices for custom outfits have always been within the reasonable range for this kind of work, IMHO.

That is much better than the "outfit" put out by SS. Great work by SMG, will have to remember him when I need a custom done.

Man.. that is very nice looking... I should email SithLord to see what he can do for me.

Ordered and deposit paid.

I'm thinking that if Shawn can do the arm sleeves in blue they could be used to conceal wires to run a cathode saber ?

Damn! Sithlord did an excellent job! This is hard work tailoring 1/6 outfits, been working on a fleece recently and it's taking me months to get it right.

Ordered and deposit paid.

I'm thinking that if Shawn can do the arm sleeves in blue they could be used to conceal wires to run a cathode saber ?

Shawn was sending me some colour charts to match Aayla's blue up, given demands on Shawn for his current work and given the fact that no colour charts ever materialised here (been months) i dont think this is gonna happen for a long time

Last edited:
Thankyou everyone,
I'm glad you enjoy it. Thanks to those who have signed on to get one. To those couple who I had to say no...I appologize. I do only have a limited supply of some of the fabric. I will keep you updated if I do end up with a little bit of fabric in order to squeeze one or maybe two more of these.
Thanks again and I am glad to (hopefully) found a new home here at SSF.
Thanks Anthony for bringing me here..
Chad
SMcG

Tackling a tailoring project like Secura's outfit and delivering something amazing in the end is something to be really proud of. Welcome to the boards :rock

Back