1/6 Zombie Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow saintsyn, that's enough custom zombies for everyone! :lol

nice work, how many zombies did you make in all?

Thanks for the compliments, i'm gonna make more zombies as soon as soon as I have more ideas...

So far I have 34 zombies total including The Dead figures. They are just so easy to make and it's a good use of spare parts that you can't use for anything else... Someday I wanna take a group shot of all of them.

Yeah those are definitely bad ass saintsyn. Bravo!!!! Where did you get all the heads. I've been working on a few myself but just can't find any cool heads.

So far I have 34 zombies total including The Dead figures. They are just so easy to make and it's a good use of spare parts that you can't use for anything else... Someday I wanna take a group shot of all of them.

Did you sculpt the heads from scratch? Or are they modified pre-existing sculpts? Or both? How do you end up with so many zombies??

"your midi-zombian count is off the chart, even higher than zombie yoda's!" :lol

A lot of what I do is take headsculpts and either use an xacto knife to shave them down to a more cadaverous look, or take some sculpey and add to the head some sculpted features. I am always on the lookout for heads that have angry expressions or at least have their mouth open. Sometimes I will heat up a head, cut between the lips, open the mouth and fit a pin inside to hold it open. The badly decomposed heads are glow in the dark skeleton heads sculpted over with sculpy. I guess I make so many because I have been customising for years and I have a lot of accumulated parts that wouldn't work for anything else. You may have outfit pieces that totally clash, but add enough blood dirt and grime and you would never be able to tell... It's hard to screw up a zombie!

Gallery for Zombie town, it takes a minute to open as there is over 150 pictures , so just wait .

ZOMBIE TOWN CLICK HERE

FZD18.jpg

ZP45.JPG

ZP26.jpg

FZD65.jpg

Gallery for Zombie town, it takes a minute to open as there is over 150 pictures , so just wait .

ZOMBIE TOWN CLICK HERE

FZD18.jpg

ZP45.JPG

ZP26.jpg

FZD65.jpg

Now THAT'S awesome!! ^^^^ if you an saintsyn got together, you could over run a real town with zombies (except the zombies would be 1/6)...

Glad to see the custom zombies start coming in on this thread (or limping in... :lol)

I went and looked at 87/156 of the pictures. Interesting how all your zombies (except for subjects 5 and 560 which you sneakily snuck in there) had gotten bruised somehow... :lol
The airsoft guns were a great idea...I think you should have painted over the Tech Deck logo on the skateboard... Interesting 1/6 zombie kids! Oh and nice use of Jim's Printable Minis (they have great stuff on that site don't they? I used their template to make the folder for Subject 932. Did you get the newspaper stuck in the car door from there? Which one did you use? The atomic bomb one?)

BTW what visitor center is that?

Last edited:
Thanks Guys for the Great feedback , it was a while ago , we were in a rush to finish the dio for the show (Henderson Nevada), so we did the best we could , 2 weeks before the show , Our dio went from 4x8 to 8x12 in size to fill the space , so we did not get to add many of the finishing touches we would have liked too , since I also had a booth at the show , we had volunteers set up a lot of the dio and much of the detail did not even make it on , too bad , we had tons of different kinds of trash to litter the streets with , I used all the newspaper printable's I could find , so there are many up there .
Thanks again , it was the most fun I had doing 1/6th !

I would now like to do one like "Mars Attacks" with a 50's motif with crashed flying saucers and 50's aliens disintegrating helpless humans with their ray guns !!!:banana:banana:banana

Anyone else have any custom zombies to show off before this thread slips away to depths of... THE FORGOTTEN THREADS ! *bum bum bom* :mwaha

Now THAT'S awesome!! ^^^^ if you an saintsyn got together, you could over run a real town with zombies (except the zombies would be 1/6)...

Glad to see the custom zombies start coming in on this thread (or limping in... :lol)

I went and looked at 87/156 of the pictures. Interesting how all your zombies (except for subjects 5 and 560 which you sneakily snuck in there) had gotten bruised somehow... :lol
The airsoft guns were a great idea...I think you should have painted over the Tech Deck logo on the skateboard... Interesting 1/6 zombie kids! Oh and nice use of Jim's Printable Minis (they have great stuff on that site don't they? I used their template to make the folder for Subject 932. Did you get the newspaper stuck in the car door from there? Which one did you use? The atomic bomb one?)

BTW what visitor center is that?

Decomposition creates dark splotches beneath the skin (there's a medical term for it but ATM, it's lost on me). You don't have to be bruised to look like that postmortem. When I worked at Mission Mortuary we nicknamed it "turning." It was highly common among cases that took more than a week to get from the morgue to the cemetery/crematory.

Decomposition creates dark splotches beneath the skin (there's a medical term for it but ATM, it's lost on me). You don't have to be bruised to look like that postmortem. When I worked at Mission Mortuary we nicknamed it "turning." It was highly common among cases that took more than a week to get from the morgue to the cemetery/crematory.

You sound like you live a happy life...

Back