1/6 Zombie Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You sound like you live a happy life...

That job ROCKED! :lol Sadly I quit when they wanted us to detour families from going to local florists for arrangements and charge a 30% mark-up to get flowers from the mortuary, who'd in turn, order them from the local florist. They were already reaming people enough with the caskets and to gouge families during troubled times even deeper, just to make a bit of scratch on flowers was my tapping point.

yea mortuaries sense of fair play.. heck someone shoul scream rape and dial 911

Ok in attempting to get this thread back on track. Here is a Custom Zombie that i actually didnt make but attempted to purchase 2 years ago on ebay. One of those 1 of a kind custom zombies, No 2 exactly alike yadda yadda yadda.

I bid $20 and at the last minute it shot up over $30. It really surprised me as several people were fightin over it.. I mean I thought it was neat but didnt really think it was worth $30. But I wish I knew what skull head was used to make it..

04e1_1.jpg

0534_1.jpg

Last edited:
looks interesting... but what kind of zombie is it supposed to be??
mailman with tac vest? :confused:

I'd say it was worth about $20 if it had a remotely decent body... Bodies are pretty expensive these days! Even ol G3.5 is around $10-$15 if you're lucky, and then whatever you spend on accesories must be figured into the cost... I mean if the guy spent $12 on the body, $8 on the vest, $4 on the boots, and say, $5 on the head, and maybe bought $5 worth of paint, the cost to make it would be $34. But for the quality it's not worth that much, so a profit would be absolutely impossible unless the body was a hasbro or something....

Possible that the skull is a custom sculpt...

Ok in attempting to get this thread back on track. Here is a Custom Zombie that i actually didnt make but attempted to purchase 2 years ago on ebay. One of those 1 of a kind custom zombies, No 2 exactly alike yadda yadda yadda.

I bid $20 and at the last minute it shot up over $30. It really surprised me as several people were fightin over it.. I mean I thought it was neat but didnt really think it was worth $30. But I wish I knew what skull head was used to make it..

0534_1.jpg

Damn shill bidders. :mad:

Last edited:
yea you can see the joint below the head..looking at the "C" shaped hands I would say Hasbro body. The head looks like its molded in the color with the green highlight on it.. the blood is all that looks added to me..

As far as the outfit.. well it looks like some kinda TAC outfit like maybe he was a Zombie Hunter and well just didnt make it.. Or maybe he was a partime SWAT GUy and part time Janitor and just switched vests.. haha..

Hey Xeno, you stole my pic! I sculpted, I painted it, I put it on a body, I took the pictures with my camera.... and you stole it without telling me to be your avatar, and now whenever someone sees your avatar the remotely intelligent people will think "Oh that's a nice custom he made...", and the less so ones will think "Is that from a movie?", and the even stupider ones will think "Ha, it's a zombie guy, cuz he's missing part of his face! Where's your face Xenofreak? Haha.... hmm.. I want donuts.."

come on! Can you at least put it your sig something like "zombie avatar courtesy of the Dude Person" or something?

Hey Xeno, you stole my pic! I sculpted, I painted it, I put it on a body, I took the pictures with my camera.... and you stole it without telling me to be your avatar, and now whenever someone sees your avatar the remotely intelligent people will think "Oh that's a nice custom he made...", and the less so ones will think "Is that from a movie?", and the even stupider ones will think "Ha, it's a zombie guy, cuz he's missing part of his face! Where's your face Xenofreak? Haha.... hmm.. I want donuts.."

come on! Can you at least put it your sig something like "zombie avatar courtesy of the Dude Person" or something?

........and breathe. :lol

My two custom zombies...

Mechanic (using the Sideshow Ornament):
xmasb.jpg

Football Zombie... mostly from a Dragon Football player figure:
zombiesnacka.jpg

And Zombie snacks:
zombiesnacke.jpg

zombiesnackd.jpg

snacksa.jpg

snacksb.jpg

You're right. I altered my sig accordingly.

That's better. Thanks!

My two custom zombies...

Mechanic (using the Sideshow Ornament):
xmasb.jpg

Football Zombie... mostly from a Dragon Football player figure:
zombiesnacka.jpg

And Zombie snacks:
zombiesnacke.jpg

zombiesnackd.jpg

snacksa.jpg

snacksb.jpg

Those are pretty awesome! but I gotta say, when I first read that I thought it said "from a Dragon Ball foot player" :lol!

I guess the Z in "dragon ball z" stands for Zombies...

Those are pretty awesome! but I gotta say, when I first read that I thought it said "from a Dragon Ball foot player" :lol!

I guess the Z in "dragon ball z" stands for Zombies...

Dragon made a few figures of Football players years ago... surprisingly well done and came with a larger base body. Sadly I don't think they ever used it again, at least not that I've seen.

you are ?????ing about someone stealing a picture of your creation for their own personal use..........:thwak

:lol

Back