1/6 Wrasslin' Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 WWF Wrasslin' customs

This is the sculpt I'm hoping to use for Goldberg, looks to be 1/6 scale in the pics I've seen.

wcw-goldberg-tiger-electronics-talking-bust-1999-88c7.JPG

Great customs man. Really looking forward to Goldberg though.

Quick pic of the Rock, glad to finally finish him. Rey Mysterio, Undertaker, Hollywood Hogan, Steve Austin, Lex Luger, Goldberg, Roddy Piper and another Bret are in the works. I'll get to Ric Flair when these guys are done.

imageipel.jpg

Hey man love your wrestling customs! I was wondering if you could tell me where you got your black jump suit for Bret? I am working on a 1/6 undertaker 2013 look and I'm almost done but I need his black wrestling attire. I hand drew all his tatoes myself and resculpted his head. I used the maximum aggression one.

Hey man love your wrestling customs! I was wondering if you could tell me where you got your black jump suit for Bret? I am working on a 1/6 undertaker 2013 look and I'm almost done but I need his black wrestling attire. I hand drew all his tatoes myself and resculpted his head. I used the maximum aggression one.

Thanks John:hi5:

I got the outfit made by Ralph's figure clothing, you have to email them to custom order the undertaker outfit but they have a max aggression taker outfit posted on the site.

https://ralphsfigureclothing.wordpress.com/

They have my kaustik plastik body so you can have them fit it for that body.

Please post taker when he's finished brother! Can't wait to see the tattoos on this guy, must be epic!

Shame about Flair, Bret, Hogan and Rocky look great just being picky but Rock's thigh look a bit to thin but that is me.

Overall they are badass.

Shame about Flair, Bret, Hogan and Rocky look great just being picky but Rock's thigh look a bit to thin but that is me.

Overall they are badass.

I agree about rock, it's just the head is too small for a bigger body but maybe I'll try to mod it a bit.

Re: 1/6 WWF Wrasslin' customs - Rob Van Dam post 93

Quick pic of WIP rob van dam, painted by John from IDM Customs.

imageylnq.jpg

Re: 1/6 WWF Wrasslin' customs - Rob Van Dam

Hah! Pretty cool. He was one of my very favorites when the ECW still existed. He and Sabu taking on the Eliminators or Furnas and Kroffat were some of the best wrestling of the period.

Hah! Pretty cool. He was one of my very favorites when the ECW still existed. He and Sabu taking on the Eliminators or Furnas and Kroffat were some of the best wrestling of the period.

I didn't discover rvd/ecw until the last couple years of their run in the late 90's (I was hooked when I saw the van terminator on the very first ecw show I ever watched and was hooked, only to see Shane McMahon steal the move on a wwf ppv:slap) so I missed a lot of his ecw stuff, but I've been catching up on YouTube, what a gold mine of classic stuff on there. I'll check out the eliminators match as I'm a big Saturn fan.

R V D!!!!!!! Awesome!

:hi5:

That looks stunning! Awesome repaint. :clap

John did an amazing paint up, if you've ever seen the original figure you could barely see rvd in the sculpt.

I just need the money in the bank suitcase (hoping to get corrose to do the logos) and he's done. Loved his match with John Cena. I've barely watched the wwe in the last ten years but their match was amazing.

imagelnh.jpg

Last edited:

Nice custom bret figure. He was one of my favorite wrestler back in the 90's.

Do you know of someone who did a custom 1/6 ultimate warrior figure?

Thanks brother.

I've seen some really nice ring giants customs (the heads are 1/4 scale and the bodies are 13 inches), but no 1/6 warriors.

Are you planning on putting one together?

I've been thinking more and more about your Bret Hart custom. I would like to put one together myself one of these days. . .

Would also love to have a vintage Macho Man on the shelf.

I've been thinking more and more about your Bret Hart custom. I would like to put one together myself one of these days. . .

Would also love to have a vintage Macho Man on the shelf.

Awesome, would love to see another hitman figure. If you want to order the tights, ralph's figure clothing has my KP body so he'll be able to size everything correctly. PM me when you start as I might have some spare parts you can use.

I've been thinking about doing a Savage figure, I found a decent sculpt but it looks like it needs to be reworked.

I'll surely let you know if I decide to commit to it, thanks. Where did that sculpt come from? One of the tricky things with Macho Man would be the robe (which is essential IMO). To do it right would take some skill.

Back