1/6 Wrasslin' Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 WWF Wrasslin' customs

Wowza!

Turned out much better than I thought it would. Thanks for posting.

Thanks for doing the sculpt Ramon, I really love how it turned out. You really captured the emotion in his face from that Wrestling with Shadows documentary.

great hogan head

Skiman did an awesome job on him.:yess:

Has anyone done a figure with Bill Kern's Roddy Piper head? I bought one forever ago and I haven't done anything with it, but it's pretty nice. It's made for They Live, but I still want to do a Pipers Pit style figure.

There's one on Ebay right now.

T2eC16RygE9s7HJGnSBQtBde5UIw60_3_zpscda55e10.jpg
[/IMG]

That looks pretty good, I never saw that sculpt. I wonder what it looks painted up.

I'm wondering..is that KP body right for Brett? He was never a body builder Arnie type.

Also, are you planning to get his glasses?

And finally, could you post more pictures?? :)

I liked the kp body better than the arnie body as the thighs on the arnie were too big. I tried all of the other muscle bodies and this ended up looking best as the other bodies were too skinny.

A glasses version is in the works for sure :yess:

I screwed up the side flames when I was futzing, so I need to redo the outfit. I'll post a bunch of pics at that point. Corrose is going to apply them for me because I'll just mess it up again.

where did you get that Hulk Head?...I want one!!!...:)....i need to start on that custom!!!...:)

It's a ringside rebels head, one idiot on ebay has had this figure up for sale for 200.00 for the past 7 years but no one has been crazy enough to bite :slap as you can find it occassionally for 50-60.00 )highest i've seen him go for is 70) complete with the hulkamania outfit. I'm hoping to get someone to help me do a hulkamania hogan using the outfit below. A fellow freak sold me a seperate head/outfit for 30.00

I'm actually getting someone to do it for me, apparently there's shrinking material out there, kinda like the casting process.

Those belts are pretty nice, I might pick up a couple. I feel robbed that I didn't get to watch Bruiser during his run, looked like he could have been a big star in the WCW or WWF. I always wondered why Vince didn't snatch that guy up. He probably would have misused him like he did Dusty Rhodes. Polka dots and dancing with Saphire? :slap

I love that sculpt, I think it's the best likeness out there. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

I have the RVD and I plan to do a bash from that figure as the outfit looks great and the headsculpt has a good likeness. I used the Rock head for my custom and it turned out decent, though I wish that Andy B. Rock headsculpt happened.

:yess:

My second favorite Bret/HBK match was the one on prime time wrestling back when there were both tag team wrestlers. I believe it was the first time they had a singles match and they really tore the house down.

Wasn't that Steve Austin mania match incredible? I need to watch that one again.

I don't watch/like the current product, the last storylines I followed was HBK retiring and Rock/Cena (I watched all of it on youtube). I read some of the news on wrestling just to get an idea of what's happening with
hopes that they'll finally do something cool (I had high hopes for Brock Lesnar's return but that seemed to fizzle, I believe he lost in his first match back :slap).

You should hit up Arsyn for the headsculpt if you're interested in making a Bret as all the parts are available from the different artists on here (i.e., Corrose has the tights transfers). I'd love to see more Bret figures.

Last year I decided to collect 1/6 figures exclusively so I sold all of my 6" figures, any statues, diecast cars, etc. The only think I missed from
that purge were the WWE mattel legends. I broke down last week and picked up two Bret legends. I might give in and buy an HBK too.

If they made a Vince Mcmahon with good articulation I'd pick it up just to have Bret put him in the sharpshooter :lol

Is it the Defining Moments Bret? I've got one too, and the ringside exclusive, for 6" they have amazing detail.

Bret/Austin WM13 was groundbreaking. It made Austin. I also loved their Survivor Series 1996 match. Bret's return. Incredible stuff!
As was Canadian Stampede. A real special night for any Canadian wrestling fan. :lecture

Oh boy, I don't own a Vince figure, and there's a reason for that! :lol

Have you ever seen Bret vs. Mr. Perfect? Crisp wrestling. Some of the best matches ever. Summerslam 1991 was outstanding, the crowd was white hot! But their King of the Ring 1993 clash was even better, and not just cause Bret won the entire tournament. :lol
But on the subject of Bret's greatest matches, Wrestlemania X has a special place in my heart. Such quality.

I'd love a 1/6 Bret! Do you know if the sculpt is still being commissioned, and if so, how much would I be looking at? Thanks.

I actually have the defining moments and the ringside exclusive Bret (the one with the pink tassles jacket). Yeah, the both are really detailed. Love the winged eagle belt, wish I could find it in 1/6.

The canadian stampede match? was that the 5 man tag match, hart foundation vs austin, lod, shamrock? When I think about it, that was my top five favorite matches.

Yes, I loved his matches with Perfect! Loved the king of the ring match, what a great one. I even liked their match in wcw.

His match with Owen at mania x was incredible.

Hit up Arsyn, he sculpted Bret and he was offering it to everyone. I believe the sculpt was 50.00 if I remember correctly. Then all you would need is to buy the outfit from Ralph (he has my KP body so you'd get a perfect fit), a T2 jacket (Ralph can even do jackets, he another Bret jacket for me) and the transfers from Corrose. Evilface can do the jacket decal as he did one for me already.

Yes, Canadian Stampede was the 10 man tag with the Hart family at ringside. Unbelievable! Such a great ending with Bruce Hart getting involved.
Whenever i hear people talk about how bad Bret's WCW career was, and it was compared to his legendary WWF career, but he really had some great matches. The Owen tribute match on WCW was 5*, as was an encounter with Booker T on an edition of Nitro.
The guy can do anything!
Summerslam 94 with Owen in the cage was awesome aswell, but probably my favourite Bret match was againt Davey Boy as IYH: Season's Beatings. What a story. Bret bled when he wasn't supposed to. Incredible.

Thanks for the info on the Bret sculpt buddy. That's something i'll have to enquire about. I'd love a 1/6 Canadian flag, and even a hockey jersey, and jorts. So many great Bret attires... Haha

Yes, Canadian Stampede was the 10 man tag with the Hart family at ringside. Unbelievable! Such a great ending with Bruce Hart getting involved.
Whenever i hear people talk about how bad Bret's WCW career was, and it was compared to his legendary WWF career, but he really had some great matches. The Owen tribute match on WCW was 5*, as was an encounter with Booker T on an edition of Nitro.
The guy can do anything!
Summerslam 94 with Owen in the cage was awesome aswell, but probably my favourite Bret match was againt Davey Boy as IYH: Season's Beatings. What a story. Bret bled when he wasn't supposed to. Incredible.

Thanks for the info on the Bret sculpt buddy. That's something i'll have to enquire about. I'd love a 1/6 Canadian flag, and even a hockey jersey, and jorts. So many great Bret attires... Haha

Loved that Booker match on Nitro where he won with the Harlem Hangover splash. I think my favorite Bret matches were the ones where he lost: ironman, mania x, summerslam 92.

Loved those Davey and Bret matches as well :rock I read about that bleeding situation in his book, Bret has a lot of great behind the scenes type stories.

Can't wait to see your Bret figure!

Loved that Booker match on Nitro where he won with the Harlem Hangover splash. I think my favorite Bret matches were the ones where he lost: ironman, mania x, summerslam 92.

Loved those Davey and Bret matches as well :rock I read about that bleeding situation in his book, Bret has a lot of great behind the scenes type stories.

Can't wait to see your Bret figure!

Yeah, who hasn't Bret had a great match with? Seriously, the guy truly is one of the all time greats!

It's a real shame Davey was in such a bad place before Summerslam, because if Bret carried him to a match like that with him in that condition, what they could have done at 100% would have been, I actually can't think of a word to describe how good it would have been. :lecture

Oh man, that is so awesome. What a great Rourke likeness. Are you ever gonna try and get his wrestling gear? That would be crazy :rock

Last edited:

Here's Randy the Ram Robinson. Hoping to find a larger jacket for him at some point:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is great! Your Bret is great looking too. The Wrestler is my favorite movie, I might just want to make this figure.

I'm a huge wrestling fan. I don't have any 1/6 wrestling figures. I do have a lot of 6 inch wrestling figures though.

Yeah, who hasn't Bret had a great match with? Seriously, the guy truly is one of the all time greats!

It's a real shame Davey was in such a bad place before Summerslam, because if Bret carried him to a match like that with him in that condition, what they could have done at 100% would have been, I actually can't think of a word to describe how good it would have been. :lecture

Oh man, that is so awesome. What a great Rourke likeness. Are you ever gonna try and get his wrestling gear? That would be crazy :rock

I read the backstory on that summerslam match and was shocked as it seemed like such a good match, but after watching it again you could see that Davey was struggling. I think that IYH match might have been technically better, but I'm a sucker for a good crowd (Rock/Hogan at mania x8 is one of my favorites because of the crowd).

I'd love to make Mickey in his ring gear but the outfit's so complicated I gave up :(

This is great! Your Bret is great looking too. The Wrestler is my favorite movie, I might just want to make this figure.

I'm a huge wrestling fan. I don't have any 1/6 wrestling figures. I do have a lot of 6 inch wrestling figures though.

Thanks brother:hi5: Mickey's pretty easy to put together and the head is relatively cheap on ebay for a 1/6 painted head.

Not many people seem to have 1/6 wrestling figures outside of the ones jakks made. I'm just making mine hoping they're just placeholders until Hot Toys finally wakes up and gives us 1/6 wrasslin' figures. :rotfl

I read the backstory on that summerslam match and was shocked as it seemed like such a good match, but after watching it again you could see that Davey was struggling. I think that IYH match might have been technically better, but I'm a sucker for a good crowd (Rock/Hogan at mania x8 is one of my favorites because of the crowd).

I'd love to make Mickey in his ring gear but the outfit's so complicated I gave up :(

Yeah, it wasn't until I watched the newest documentary "Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart: Greatest Rivalries" DVD that I heard the story. It's really noticeable when Bret goes for the topé to the outside and Davey is completely out of it. But still, it's a classic.
There's nothing beats a good crowd! I don't know if you watched or heard, but the slummy awards were last night and Ric Flair returned! Boy, what a crowd. I recommend you watch it on youtube if you haven't seen it already.

I can only imagine how hard it would be to put together Randy The Ram's wrestling gear. :slap
And to be honest, since his haired is tied up, it is better suited to have him in his street clothes. Great custom.

Great mickey rourke wrestler:)

Was thinking of putting one of those together using a jakks wrestling body and changing the sculpt to have the hair down but the complicated outfit is what stopped me.
If someone was to make the outfit or there were enough people interested to get it commisioned i'd be down for one.

Great film especially the meat cutting scene pmsl:)
Seriously though great film.

how different were the bret hart boots from say other boots in that era...besides color and such....im thinking if i can get a few pairs and just paint them up different then i can just keep going back to Rocco for reproduction boots...but i don't know if they were entirely the same....let me know Tbay...:)

Great mickey rourke wrestler:)

Was thinking of putting one of those together using a jakks wrestling body and changing the sculpt to have the hair down but the complicated outfit is what stopped me.
If someone was to make the outfit or there were enough people interested to get it commisioned i'd be down for one.

Great film especially the meat cutting scene pmsl:)
Seriously though great film.

Thanks buddy, loved this movie too, one of my all time favorites.

I'd be in for his ring outfit :rock

how different were the bret hart boots from say other boots in that era...besides color and such....im thinking if i can get a few pairs and just paint them up different then i can just keep going back to Rocco for reproduction boots...but i don't know if they were entirely the same....let me know Tbay...:)

Pretty close to every other boot (except for undertaker). I actually used up all of my casts from Rocco as I didn't think anyone would be interested in wrestling figures (everytime I did interests lists I was pretty much ignored :rotfl). Anyway, I only got enough casts for myself. I did order a couple extra set of Bret boots just in case there was a big Bret fan on here, but they would need a little dremelling as top of the cast (where the laces are) is chipped (seems like a minor fix).

The thing that sucks about these boots is that they have a star on them (I wish I got Rocco to redo the star as I am not happy with it, he gives you two revisions and I just jumped at the first one as I didn't want to be difficult :slap). If you want to do another commission for boots without the star I'd be in for a cast.

What wrestlers do you have planned?

The Bret Hart is ****ing dope!!!!!!!! Awesome work man.

Decided to scrap the Ric Flair project, :monkey2 unless someone is willing to split the Rocco sculpting commission fee with me. I just can't afford a solo commission for him anytime soon.

Got a few more wrasslers in the works though. Hulks boots and head are going to be repainted. I also found some 1/6 red and yellow boas and a sweet looking 1/6 championship belt for the Hulkster.

Steve's head just needs a repaint, but I also found a 1/6 smoking skull belt replica for him too:

img0519jm.jpg

- Bill Goldberg (found a sculpt from a handheld electronic game that I think might work).
- Rob Van Dam
- Rey Mysterio (maybe...)

After these guys I'm not going to do anymore wrassler customs because there aren't any sculpts out there unfortunately.

The Bret Hart is ****ing dope!!!!!!!! Awesome work man.

Thanks man!

This is really nice figure, really looks so...real...

Thanks brother, I ended up changing the jacket and jeans, I'll post pics when I get a chance.

I have a 1/6 wheel chair if anybody is interested.

That's one sweet looking chair.

Back