1/6 Wrasslin' Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 WWF Wrasslin' customs

Wow, these are amazing! I really dig that Bret Hart, it turned out incredible.

Where is the Sting sculpt from? It looks really good.

I'd want a shelf full of these. Gotta have Macho Man, HBK, Hogan, Jake The Snake, Stone Cold...

a classic Undertaker would be awesome!

Heres a link if you want it for a wheelchair but comes with patrick stewart:)
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12-X-Men...nFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item416f071815

Thanks! The chair looks fantastic, I actually really love the Patrick Stewart sculpt, I'd probably want to keep the chair for Professor X now :lol

When I get to Piper I'll post the recipe in here, hopefully it works out:pray: Was hoping to get this sculpt customized/painted:

Rowdy%20Roddy%20Piper.jpg

Wow, these are amazing! I really dig that Bret Hart, it turned out incredible.

Where is the Sting sculpt from? It looks really good.

I'd want a shelf full of these. Gotta have Macho Man, HBK, Hogan, Jake The Snake, Stone Cold...

a classic Undertaker would be awesome!

Thanks brotherrr!

The Sting sculpt is from this 12 inch tna toy biz figure, my buddy Cheungkinman repainted it for me.

1782.jpg

Agree with all your choices, I'd love to make an early 90's undertaker, but the sculpts out there are more for a modern Undertaker. This ring giants sculpt is pretty nice:

WWE96430_Undertaker.jpg

WHOA!! Where did that NWA belt come from?! It's awesome! When you posted the interest thread for a Flair sculpt, I was thinking that is the belt I wanted for the custom!

I was thinking the Road Warriors would be cool too.

I got the belt from the Sting figure above. I actually picked up one pair of really nice 1/6 shoulder pads, if I can get another set of pads I'd love to get the Road Warriors made.

Road Warriors would really pop on the shelf. So would Muta, Jushin Liger, Vader, Sting (with jacket), and of course. . .the Killer Bees*! tbay, you've got work to do! :D

*cue Iron Sheik's B. Brian Blair rant*

Love Muta, Vader and Sting. Watched a few Liger matches and the guy can really go. I don't think there's ever been Killer Bees figures outside of the old school LJN's, what a miscarraige of justice as Gorilla Monsoon would say as those guys were great.

"Sheiky baby" would probably disagree with me :rotfl.

i think i would just want Vader....with his mountain goat get up...:)

:yess:

that bret hart figure is great..love it!!

bret hart was my fav wrestler growing up. I still have about 5 or 6 figures of him from when i was younger i loved him that much that i didnt want to open the packages LOL so rather than playing with them i just use to look at the figures in the packages

to bad wrestling these days pretty much sux. I love the way wwe wonders why they are losing money and fans yet they have someone like cena as the face of the company, plus they need to drop the PG crap

keep up the good work and i look forward to seeing ur other bret hart figures

I've been thrilled to see how many freaks were fans of the hitman growing up like I was. I've been looking for a good figure of Bret since I was a kid, but never found one that did the excellence of execution justice.

Really can't stand Cena either (might be the most annoying wrestler ever) and I haven't watched the WWE (I hate that they lost their name!) regularly in over 10 years and when I have watched it what I saw was terrible (just absolutely horrible promos across the board). I must admit, Cena's match with RVD at the ECW ppv years ago was one of my all time favorites, the crowd was insane. I think that was the last hurrah for the old school fans.

I definitely have some more Bret figures planned, the next one will have his signature shades :yess:

Thanks! The chair looks fantastic, I actually really love the Patrick Stewart sculpt, I'd probably want to keep the chair for Professor X now :lol

When I get to Piper I'll post the recipe in here, hopefully it works out:pray: Was hoping to get this sculpt customized/painted:

Rowdy%20Roddy%20Piper.jpg

Problem with that figure is it isn't 1/6 scale it is a bit too large.

Nice sculpt though:)

Yeah know what you mean about that patrick stewart figure, it is very cool, must be some barbie wheelchairs out there so I'll have a look:)

Wowser!

An awesome custom! I, too, grew up watching WWF from the late 80ties 'till the early 90ties on Sky One until it went pay-per-view and inaccessible in my country.

And, of course, the excellence of execution was my favorite, too. :)

Would the Ring Giants sculpts not be too big?

Yu should look at Ringside Rebels figures man, they are 1/6 wrestlers already, just with less articulation. I have a Badass Undertaker and it is awesome. The sculpt is amazing, it really resembles Taker.

I'll try and dig up a few pics for reference and post them for you later man.

the ring giants are huge and would fit an 1/4 body better....with the new bodies coming out from hot toys, ACI, CM, and a whole bunch of other places...i really want to get some nicely made headsculpts for wrestlers....top 5 would be

Brett Hart
Hulk Hogan
Macho Man
Ultimate Warrior
Ravishing Rick Rude

secondary top 5...:)
Big Van Vader(with mountain goat getup)
The road warriors (with shoulder pads)
JImmy "Superfly" Snuka
Iron Sheik
Lex Luger

Third top 5
Sting
jim "the Anvil" neidhart
The Undertaker (old Skool)
The Rock
Kane

thats all i can think of at the moment...:)

Problem with that figure is it isn't 1/6 scale it is a bit too large.

Nice sculpt though:)

Yeah know what you mean about that patrick stewart figure, it is very cool, must be some barbie wheelchairs out there so I'll have a look:)

I was actually hoping to get the sculpt shrunk to 1/6 (just one copy for myself, won't sell it or offer it at all. Then I'll actually toss the 1/4 sculpt as I don't want to fall into the whole recasting controversy), I'll let you know how it turns out.

Wowser!

An awesome custom! I, too, grew up watching WWF from the late 80ties 'till the early 90ties on Sky One until it went pay-per-view and inaccessible in my country.

And, of course, the excellence of execution was my favorite, too. :)

Cool, another hitman fan!:hi5:

Would the Ring Giants sculpts not be too big?

Yu should look at Ringside Rebels figures man, they are 1/6 wrestlers already, just with less articulation. I have a Badass Undertaker and it is awesome. The sculpt is amazing, it really resembles Taker.

I'll try and dig up a few pics for reference and post them for you later man.

I was hoping to get the head shrunk to 1/6 (I would throw out the original 1/4 head and I wouldn't offer it to anyone so there's not recasting issues as I don't believe in recasting for profit as most do on this board).

I'd love to see the pic. :pray: it the ringside rebels one? I absolutely love that sculpt.

the ring giants are huge and would fit an 1/4 body better....with the new bodies coming out from hot toys, ACI, CM, and a whole bunch of other places...i really want to get some nicely made headsculpts for wrestlers....top 5 would be

Brett Hart
Hulk Hogan
Macho Man
Ultimate Warrior
Ravishing Rick Rude

secondary top 5...:)
Big Van Vader(with mountain goat getup)
The road warriors (with shoulder pads)
JImmy "Superfly" Snuka
Iron Sheik
Lex Luger

Third top 5
Sting
jim "the Anvil" neidhart
The Undertaker (old Skool)
The Rock
Kane

thats all i can think of at the moment...:)

Skiman painted up my hulkster for me :rock I finished a Sting and Rock but I could use other versions of them :rock

The one's on your list that I'd love to get in 1/6: Savage, Road Warriors, Luger and Neidhart. Hall and Nash would be cool as well.

I actually have Rob Van Dam and Booker T in the works as well. I'd rather have older school guys but the sculpts and outfits make the customs a little easier to make them.

Have heard about shrinking sculpts how does that work?
Nice sculpt if you can do it for 1/6 scale.

Like that hulk ski painted, that is incredibly good, seen it in his thread:)

Sorry for the delay man, took me a while to find the best pics.
undertaker-articulado30-cm-ringside-rebels-marca-jakks-lujo_MLC-O-3063858312_082012.jpg

His hair is tied into a ponytail, but I'm sure once the ponytail is removed it shouldn't be that hard to lengthen his hair.
I know he is in jolts in that pic but I've got one, and he is in long jeans, loafers and "Try me i'll make you famous" muscle top.
Great figure actually.

They also did Y2J, Austin, Rock, Jericho, Jeff Hardy, RVD and a few others I think.

Thanks bro! I stopped watching after Bret retired pretty much, but the times I tune in were to watch HBK as his matches were so incredible still. My favorite match is the iron man match with the Hitman, such an amazing match.

Oddly enough, I was randomly watching that match again only about a week or two before seeing your Bret custom. Perfect timing.

HBK/Bret at Wrestlemania 12 is my all time favourite match also. I have a ton of WWE figures from the Mattel/Jakks 6" line, but boy, what I'd give for a 1/6 HBK or Bret like yours! :gah:

Wrestling as a whole was so amazing in the 90's. Bret and HBK really tore it up at WM Xii, it was a shame Bret took a brake after that night, but he scaled new heights upon his return with Steve Austin. The man is a pro wrestling LEGEND. It makes me so sad to see current day wrestling. :gah:

This has become one of my favourite threads on SideshowCollectors.

To anyone interested in collecting WWE figures from the 6" line there are some awesome figures out there. But I have never seen a wrestling related figure as good as this 1/6 Bret, and I am an active wrestling figure collector who owns 100's both loose and moc.

Have heard about shrinking sculpts how does that work?
Nice sculpt if you can do it for 1/6 scale.

Like that hulk ski painted, that is incredibly good, seen it in his thread:)

I'm actually getting someone to do it for me, apparently there's shrinking material out there, kinda like the casting process.

I think there's some 1/6 AJPW belts on eVILBAY. I really need to make Bruiser Brody now...

Those belts are pretty nice, I might pick up a couple. I feel robbed that I didn't get to watch Bruiser during his run, looked like he could have been a big star in the WCW or WWF. I always wondered why Vince didn't snatch that guy up. He probably would have misused him like he did Dusty Rhodes. Polka dots and dancing with Saphire? :slap

Sorry for the delay man, took me a while to find the best pics.
undertaker-articulado30-cm-ringside-rebels-marca-jakks-lujo_MLC-O-3063858312_082012.jpg

His hair is tied into a ponytail, but I'm sure once the ponytail is removed it shouldn't be that hard to lengthen his hair.
I know he is in jolts in that pic but I've got one, and he is in long jeans, loafers and "Try me i'll make you famous" muscle top.
Great figure actually.

They also did Y2J, Austin, Rock, Jericho, Jeff Hardy, RVD and a few others I think.

I love that sculpt, I think it's the best likeness out there. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

I have the RVD and I plan to do a bash from that figure as the outfit looks great and the headsculpt has a good likeness. I used the Rock head for my custom and it turned out decent, though I wish that Andy B. Rock headsculpt happened.

Oddly enough, I was randomly watching that match again only about a week or two before seeing your Bret custom. Perfect timing.

:yess:

HBK/Bret at Wrestlemania 12 is my all time favourite match also. I have a ton of WWE figures from the Mattel/Jakks 6" line, but boy, what I'd give for a 1/6 HBK or Bret like yours! :gah:

Wrestling as a whole was so amazing in the 90's. Bret and HBK really tore it up at WM Xii, it was a shame Bret took a brake after that night, but he scaled new heights upon his return with Steve Austin. The man is a pro wrestling LEGEND. It makes me so sad to see current day wrestling. :gah:

This has become one of my favourite threads on SideshowCollectors.

To anyone interested in collecting WWE figures from the 6" line there are some awesome figures out there. But I have never seen a wrestling related figure as good as this 1/6 Bret, and I am an active wrestling figure collector who owns 100's both loose and moc.

My second favorite Bret/HBK match was the one on prime time wrestling back when there were both tag team wrestlers. I believe it was the first time they had a singles match and they really tore the house down.

Wasn't that Steve Austin mania match incredible? I need to watch that one again.

I don't watch/like the current product, the last storylines I followed was HBK retiring and Rock/Cena (I watched all of it on youtube). I read some of the news on wrestling just to get an idea of what's happening with hopes that they'll finally do something cool (I had high hopes for Brock Lesnar's return but that seemed to fizzle, I believe he lost in his first match back :slap).

You should hit up Arsyn for the headsculpt if you're interested in making a Bret as all the parts are available from the different artists on here (i.e., Corrose has the tights transfers). I'd love to see more Bret figures.

Last year I decided to collect 1/6 figures exclusively so I sold all of my 6" figures, any statues, diecast cars, etc. The only think I missed from that purge were the WWE mattel legends. I broke down last week and picked up two Bret legends. I might give in and buy an HBK too.

If they made a Vince Mcmahon with good articulation I'd pick it up just to have Bret put him in the sharpshooter :lol

Wowza!

Turned out much better than I thought it would. Thanks for posting.

Has anyone done a figure with Bill Kern's Roddy Piper head? I bought one forever ago and I haven't done anything with it, but it's pretty nice. It's made for They Live, but I still want to do a Pipers Pit style figure.

There's one on Ebay right now.

T2eC16RygE9s7HJGnSBQtBde5UIw60_3_zpscda55e10.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm wondering..is that KP body right for Brett? He was never a body builder Arnie type.

Also, are you planning to get his glasses?

And finally, could you post more pictures?? :)

Back