1/6 Wrasslin' Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbay

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of board artists helped me with this Hitman custom so I thought I'd post it here along with other wrestling bashes I've been working on in case there were other freaks that wanted to exchange ideas.

Headsculpt: Arsyn
Bootsculpt: Rocco
Head and boots paint: Silentsurfer
Stand Decal: Evilface
Tights logos heat transfers: Corrose

This is just version one as I need to reapply the transfers as I screwed up the application royally. I plan to do three Bret's total: the second will have sculpted sunglasses and another will be different colored tights (I'm considering commissioning Rocco for the third figure).

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 WWF Wrasslin' customs

Im not a wrestling fan but that is a great custom collaboration.

that is an awesome custom. i seriously need one for my wrestling 1/6 customs. great job. look forward in seeing the other ones.

that is an awesome custom. i seriously need one for my wrestling 1/6 customs. great job. look forward in seeing the other ones.

Thanks brother :hi5: What wrestlers would you want to make? Did you already make some 1/6 wrestlers too?

That's pretty f'n cool.

Great Hitman! :clap Now you need a Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart and "Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart to go with him.

That looks really good loved the Hitman back in the day if it was possible to get real hair for him that thing would look like a mini Brett very impressive custom

That's pretty f'n cool.

Thanks SwedisHeat!

Great Hitman! :clap Now you need a Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart and "Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart to go with him.

The Anvil is definitely on my customs list, I'd like to get to him or Owen Hart after I finish my Ric Flair custom.

Didn't think about the Mouth, but the original Hart Foundation would be an awesome setup. The hot toys joker does have a good megaphone :monkey3

That looks really good loved the Hitman back in the day if it was possible to get real hair for him that thing would look like a mini Brett very impressive custom

I think Arsyn was considering doing another version of the headsculpt with real hair, I hope he gets to around to it at some point as I think it would look great.

Thanks brother :hi5: What wrestlers would you want to make? Did you already make some 1/6 wrestlers too?

i have started working on some. i have pretty much finished a sting, triple h, and hogan. im currently working on an austin, rock, and a current great muta.

That's a really nice one,well done!Was this a private commission or did he make more headsculpts?
Im a Shawn Michaels fan and would love a figure but i know a private commission is costly,last time i checked 600-700$ for a headsculpt:(

Amazing, easily the best wrestler ever :) Loved Bret growing up. Shame his career ended the way it did. Can't beat Wrestlemanias as a kid, they really were entertaining throughout!

Great custom Hitman, would love to see some other classic wrestler customs. Are you still planning on doing a Rick Flair?

Ric Flair would be awesome. Roddy Piper as well.

What body did you use for Bret?

I have been wanting to see a WWF custom 1/6 for a long time man. That is awesome! The Hitman is my second favourite wrestler ever, behind Shawn Michaels. Boy, a 1/6 HBK would be awesome by the way.
As far as your Bret custom goes, i think it captures his 1997 run perfectly and really reminds me of him going into Survivor Series 1997. Can you post more photo's? Maybe from behind and close up to the face? Thanks.
You should feel so proud to own that. I am so jealous.
Thanks for posting. :clap:

i would definitely be interested in a bald bret head...also....does rocco still make the wrestling boots??...i'm sure i could get everything else...but one question...where did you get the tights from??...this is definitely and awesome Brett...:)

Back