1/6 Wampa- WIP (Wampa in Progress)- First 3 Done & Weathered Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Wampa- WIP (Wampa in Progress): Now w/Claws!!!

Lol you guys are too much... I'm waiting on the casts from Caine. He's had a few delays with having a new kid and some fall out from the Hurricane (he and his family are fine, just mucked things up). But he's been in contact with me and once the hands are done (he redid them) we'll get the casts sent out to everyone and construction of the figures will begin.

If anyone has any questions or concerns (since I'm not posting a lot of updates) feel free to PM me. I don't want anyone to get worried :duff

I sent you pm some time ago. I forget what it was about but that`s cool thanks for the heads up

i finally got to meet Joe today...he went over the suit that i made for the wampa and we are good to go...so i will start making suits asap...fun stuff....

No one even bothered to wish Darnell luck. Hopefully no one breaks into Ed Twist's garage to steal his Wampa.

Did Joost or Ed ever give an update on the thrones?

I met up with Joseph for lunch and a movie yesterday. I got a chance to see his Wampa prototype. Holy ****! You guys are in for a treat. It’s really amazing in person.

Also got some good news from Caine... all of the cast are done and should be mailed out today or tomorrow!!! :rock :rock :rock

266a5610-d201-48f0-b723-8804caaa4071_zps076xtfku.jpg

Once I get them in the unpained sets will be mailed out and I will start painting the ones for the full figures. It's going to be quite a process, but I've cleared my customizing schedule so I will only have these to work on until they are all done.

Re: 1/6 Wampa- WIP (Wampa in Progress): Castings Done!

Now that's a thing of beauty right there. One of these days I'll make it over with the Probe Droid stand and take a peek at the proto.

Re: 1/6 Wampa- WIP (Wampa in Progress): Castings Done!

I think it's past time to move on from Darnell related comments and posts... this is not helpful and I think the thread is much better when he is not involved. So, as a favor I'd appreciate it if we all just let it go and focus on the project :duff

Back