1/6 Wampa- WIP (Wampa in Progress)- First 3 Done & Weathered Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Wampa- WIP (Wampa in Progress): Now w/Claws!!!

Looks awesome GB!

Wondering if he needs more girth or is the SE Wampa different from the original?
View attachment 349152

Wow! Didn't expect to cause a **** storm. Just wanted to ask a question as I don't always know the specifics in the finer details. I'm glad to have gotten on this and it's gonna be a badass custom.

Well, just like Hitler said to his Teddy Bear moments before his death in a bunker in Berlin, "This is all YOUR FAULT!!!!'

Like I care

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

b325ac17606ea0f934f24be32eb04f42.png

1/6 Wampa- WIP (Wampa in Progress): Now w/Claws!!!

This guy (I'm thinking "kid") has been on here exactly three months and 90% off his posts are negative or snarky comments. Way to ingratiate yourself to a new community, dude.

Like I care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wow. I've seen a lot of custom work, and I've done a lot myself. And I have to say GB did an outstanding job on this. The fur work and paint job is top notch. The sculpt is wonderful, but I've seen some really good sculpts killed with awful paints apps. So, GB not that you need any encouraging words to continue your craft, but I want to personally thank you for being a part of this form.

@galactiboy : Woah you did a great job on that wampa, it looks just like the real thing!

@DARNELL2019 : Woah you did a great job at sounding like a whiny baby, it sounds just like the real thing!

Thanks for the support... and for those that don't know me very well I want to be clear that I'm very open to feedback and really will listen and make changes.

However, it was clear that Darnell was being a troll and that I won't accept. Let's put the unpleasantness behind us and focus on a future will little (But still properly scaled) Wampas in our collections.

Are you planning on doing a second run?

Hopefully Darnell isn't planning on doing a second run of comments.

Let's put the unpleasantness behind us and focus on a future will little (But still properly scaled) Wampas in our collections.

Done. Ok, having that all aside, It looks to me like the shoulders could use some.more bulk. Granted I'm just going on the images of the costume posted here and although we're not doing the SE version, that one looks like it could actually lift and use those huge arms.

And having said all THAT, if I haven't said it before (and I think I have) this is already looking epic and I'm really happy to be getting one!

Yeah this will definitely be the crown jewel of my Hoth collection. You've done an outstanding job GB.

Done. Ok, having that all aside, It looks to me like the shoulders could use some.more bulk. Granted I'm just going on the images of the costume posted here and although we're not doing the SE version, that one looks like it could actually lift and use those huge arms.

And having said all THAT, if I haven't said it before (and I think I have) this is already looking epic and I'm really happy to be getting one!

I'm hopeful that with the final look the Wampa will have less of a neck; which should lead to the shoulders appearing more powerful. Part of that will be adding a bit of padding to give it more of a slope. I'll toy with that a bit over then next day or so and see how that looks.

joe he looks awesome great job. might have to send mine off to get put together once I get everything in place.

Man I wish I would have gotten in on this one. Really looks amazing! If for any reason anyone backs out, please let me know.

Everything is looking absolutely wonderful! Thank you guys so much for making this a reality. I am very grateful I made the list.

hey...i know who's making the suits.... ;)
btw..this is epic!! glad i can help out and make you guys happy...and Joe is your guy....trust me..

btw..ive changed my name and brand logo....
poisoned harley customs...if you guys are on facebook..check me out (Again)...been up to a lot of new stuff....not on the boards to often anymore...

Not into 1/6 but this looks very very well done !! congrats on a very cool custom piece here !!!

This guy (I'm thinking "kid") has been on here exactly three months and 90% off his posts are negative or snarky comments. Way to ingratiate yourself to a new community, dude.

His name is Darnell from day one he had no choice but to be a troll.

Thanks for the support... and for those that don't know me very well I want to be clear that I'm very open to feedback and really will listen and make changes.

However, it was clear that Darnell was being a troll and that I won't accept. Let's put the unpleasantness behind us and focus on a future will little (But still properly scaled) Wampas in our collections.
Any troll on here it's you

Back