• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 V for Vendetta custom(hot toys) New low price.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

keysta75

Super Freak
Reaction score
63621_1524893808963_1433182274_31394175_8281476_n.jpg

V2.png

V-1.png

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg
V for VENDETTA 1/6 DC Direct. He's on a hot toys true type. Hot toys stand decal by evilface. Shipping in the US will be $15.00 International shipping would be $30.00. Feel free to shot me any PM's on any questions. I'm not looking for any trades.$185 All new low price.

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 V for Vendetta custom(hot toys)

OMG no keysta, how could you?! I thought you loved V haha.

Evilface might be all over that if he see's it , goodluck with the sale bro

@xjamiex I do love my V figure. I really hate to see him go but times are a bit hard right now.

@Mr.Ecko hey bro how's it going? Maybe evilface will bite or someone else(my fingers are crossed).

@xjamiex I do love my V figure. I really hate to see him go but times are a bit hard right now.

@Mr.Ecko hey bro how's it going? Maybe evilface will bite or someone else(my fingers are crossed).

Sorry to hear that man :( hope all is going well for you and you can hold onto the rest of your figures too :1-1:

Sorry to hear that man :( hope all is going well for you and you can hold onto the rest of your figures too :1-1:

Oh no just a few figures I'm selling. I will hold on to the rest. I have few figures that are coming with me to my grave.:medic

Awesome guy, and an unreal price for possibly one of the greatest movie icons out there. Bump bump bump!

SOLD! he's going to a wonderful guy and a wonderful collection. I need not to worry. Thanks Jstep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back